FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

^^^good looks but we're waiting on Queen of Hearts and HT flocked Cheshire Cat. She's fiending for that queen of hearts since that was her costume last year for Halloween haha

oh ok cool. yea it sucks that Hot Cash is going on right now and none of the new stuff is up online. im looking to get Carnage and the BvS set myself.. :smh:

BvS is @ GameStop might as well try to take advantage of the BoGo 50% off. Seems most GS are getting 1 Supes and 2 Bats. Comes out to about $17 per pair of pops

ya i would of copped that yoda off you... i throw the boxes away and display the pops as soon as i get them

Last edited:
BvS is @ GameStop might as well try to take advantage of the BoGo 50% off. Seems most GS are getting 1 Supes and 2 Bats. Comes out to about $17 per pair of pops

might have to stop by after work. i really want Supes...

are they also getting WW? need her too.

I have an extra GITD Yoda but the box is kinda beat up (SMH Walgreens). PM me!

I have a Yoda but it's been out of the box.. don't know how yall are if it's "Used" or if you want it completely unopened :lol:

Might be willing to trade it, gotta get home and make sure the box is all good tho I don't wanna send anybody anything I'll get roasted for

View media item 1869335So I find these 2 guys hiding behind, what else, an Elsa and Olaf pop lol. I asked an employee if she could check for the other exclusives and she says no that I can only purchase 1 pop. I laughed and asked her if she meant one of each character and she said no 1 POP! So before I got into an argument with her I quickly got on line and bought the 2 and left. This was at the Duane Reade on Dyckman in NYC. They probably have the others in the back SMH

Last edited:
So I find these 2 guys hiding behind, what else, an Elsa and Olaf pop lol. I asked an employee if she could check for the other exclusives and she says no that I can only purchase 1 pop. I laughed and asked her if she meant one of each character and she said no 1 POP! So before I got into an argument with her I quickly got on line and bought the 2 and left. This was at the Duane Reade on Dyckman in NYC. They probably have the others in the back SMH

Chances is are she collects or is dating a flipper. No other reason to even say something of that sort about a product that rots on Walgreen shelves. Lol

Yeah its the first time I've ever heard some nonsense like that. But it is Dyckman people out there will sell anything for a buck so I'm sure they've had plenty of customers coming in asking for them so they implemented a limit.

lol i bought my set yesterday and the dude asked me if i wanted the extra pops they had also... so yea she was clearly in it for herself, especially if you found them BEHIND Elsa. lol like someone was going to pick elsa over spiderman.

I would've dared her to say something while im standing in line about it.

my hot topic is dry.

they did have these cool die cast metal batman V Superman models, didnt know what they were called.

what's the difference between the target exclusive Kylo & the regular Kylo?

Googled it and it says: Target version has the damaged / "Darth Vader's" helmet

View media item 1869423
thanks to tdogg2k tdogg2k for the black suit spidey (regular). finally received my bruce lee's from the brucelee website.. the package got lost or something. :smh:

edit:
gonna talk to one of my friend's tattoo apprentices to see if she can customize a Finn blood splattered storm trooper for me. she painted a sick predator x storm trooper helmet so hopefully this works out.

Last edited:
Kylo Ren target exclusive has no hood on so you see his whole helmet. Regular version has the hood over the helmet.

what's the difference between the target exclusive Kylo & the regular Kylo?

the Target one has him without his hood up. the regular one has him wearing the hood.

its one of the ones im after. i did a SKU search and none of the stores in my state have it.

Last edited:
repped all 3 of you

just ordered Kylo from Amazon & wanted to make sure there weren't any major differences

thats dumbest thing i ever heard of... cop how many you want... there isnt a limit like its some sneakers...i dont see the problem you just wanted to complete the set

the Target one has him without his hood up. the regular one has him wearing the hood.

its one of the ones im after. i did a SKU search and none of the stores in my state have it.
Sorry for those that PMed me, didn't know there would be such a demand for that GITD Yoda, but someone bought it off me within like 10 mins, haha. On another note, I also have an extra Target Kylo, if you're interested. PM me!

Unmasked Kylo Ren will be a Walmart exclusive. Funko showed it on a Periscope broadcast

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1869564/width/400/height/750/IMG]

[GALLERY="media, 1869565"][/GALLERY]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom