FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Reselling and flipoing are different. But there is a very thin line between the difference.
Reselling youre specifically buying to make more money off than what the initial price is.
Flipping is more of a trade and barter thing. Buying something to get what you want later.
Where they are the same is its both a gain for you either way.

I mean at the end of the day every pop at one point retailed for under $20. So straight up trades for what you want i have no problem with. Ive finessed a few trades like that myself.

But just to be clear in my eyes theres no real difference in the scenario posted. Either way some one is gaining. .
A. A collector getting what they want
B. a reseller vetting the money its now worth
C. A flipper getting the pieces they want

Its all practically the same but different at the same time.

Just had a seller turn down my $50 best offer on the chase Goblin.  Going this route as I know I'll never find one at my local.

Last edited:
Just had a seller turn down my $50 best offer on the chase Goblin.  Going this route as I know I'll never find one at my local.
Keep trying, man. They've barely hit the west coast. The Midwest flooded eBay a few days ago so that's when I made a bunch of lowball offers and someone accepted.

Maaaaaan I stay drunk but don't tell nobody else.

Soooo since Los Scandalous is just that scandalous, place is washed for pops. So I had to reach across state lines for that weight. Hit a couple of people's and came up green. Super green.

View media item 1899090
Fam out in Greenville, SC swooped these for me :smokin

After shipping and lacing him up with a finders fee they came out to $30 each. Not exactly retail but much better than resell.

You guys picky about paint jobs? I've run into the Walgreens set twice, but left them bc I didn't like their paint :smh:. When I first started I didn't care. Now I want ones with the least amount of flaws

Maybe I'm expecting too much from a $10 figure :lol:

You guys picky about paint jobs? I've run into the Walgreens set twice, but left them bc I didn't like their paint :smh:. When I first started I didn't care. Now I want ones with the least amount of flaws

Maybe I'm expecting too much from a $10 figure :lol:
I am too,more so with the boxes I'm checking to make sure all the edges are nice and sharp and everything is perfect :lol:

Won unmasked aou iron man, regular iron man 3, and James Rhodes tonight. Metallic iron patriot and Tony stark hopefully won by Monday. Only a couple cheaper iron mans left to complete the collection.

Guess my order will go through to pick it up in the store tomorrow... Should have never bought the non- 2 pack Batman :lol:

Checked Walgreens, no Goblins... Was going to alley oop somebody if they had it.. But no dice.

Back
Top Bottom