FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Man these Walgreens stories are getting out of hand..

And come to think of it I had a convo with the cashier on my way out after striking out for Goblin, chick said "Those POP things are getting crazy.. We can't even keep them in the shelf. They come in and then they're gone instantly. We can't even hold them as employees anymore."

I was like wtf why were you holding them before
They hold them so they can buy them. Idk about Walgreens but some HTs don't let employees hold anything until a week or two after

Man I've been hitting my Walgreens non stop and checking the app daily to see when they restock them.. But it's getting crazy and shady for these pops.

Are you guys really suprised employees are capitalizing on the pops? Dudes prolly make 8 dollars an hour. I would be looking for ways to come up too.

Thats why I understand,I don't condone it but I understand.
-Chris Rock-

lol I do too, like im not about to go in to wal greens threatening people for their jobs and stuff. let them come up i guess.
hot topic has very strict rules against that. i heard of people getting fired for leaking that sdcc list in their store last year

if you can get fired over something the internet will know (probably before half the employees know anyway)
you deserve your discount/ first picks.

Last edited:
pimp.gif

one walgreens i went to, the assistant manager (he was wearing infrared vi lows if that makes a difference) looked them up on ebay after i asked about them.

he saw the new marvel set going for $60-70 and said he was going to order four cases.

:rolleyes

edit: heres my trade pile. loooking for older Star Wars store exclusives (Target Kylo, HT Rey, B&N K-3P0, Gamestop Hoth Chewie, etc.)

View media item 1902278

Last edited:
It's okay dude, he doesn't make good money so we'll just pay reseller prices for something we want cause he wants to make a few quick bucks. :D

The logic.

I'm not "surprised" but it does bother me that they do that. They would already have an advantage knowing when it would be up on the shelf if they unpacked the boxes.. just buy it when you clock out. Don't hold them in the back tho and create all these stories / hold them from people who are looking for them.

Guys with the Walgreens exclusives being such a hot topic, no pun intended, I posted a Poll in the thread to gauge the feelings on them. Feel free to vote. Think I covered all bases. Lol

Man I wish Walgreens would stop getting marvel exclusives i pretty much want all of them but I've had no luck finding them

The reseller prices aren't even that bad. The one auction I put on eBay for a full set I started it at $.01 w/ free shipping and duration was five days. It ended last night for $63. I paid about $15 each after shipping so after eBay & PayPal fees and shipping I'll probably lose a few bucks. What is actual retail price in store at Walgreens? I've never been able to purchase any pops from Walgreens lol.

Not sure if I want to choose the second, third, or fourth answer for the poll, It's been hard for me this time around. Never saw the Thunderbolt Punisher at Walgreens, did they ever release?

Im usually not an a hole on these post.....but i dont understand something.
When we first heard of this set. Everyone was pumped about GG period. No chase nothing. It comes out...relatively easy....but all of sudden no one wants now that there is a chase......which norally is hard to get anyway. What happened to the loce of the character/original figure.....
(POP BEAST WE KNOW ABOUT YA)

Alot of heads came out of no where in here all of a sudden trying to get this "allegedly" easy chase.
And now bitter because someone else is coming up. On something you probably wouldnt have been able to get easily anyway. There are tons of places that havent even gotten thunderbolts punisher...
I mean lets be honest alot thought this would be an easy come up.
There has Been 1 person in here who has told the truth as to why he wants it.
And 1 person told the truth about his intentions of what he is doing with his.

But i feel like some of yall "fans" of GG......well. I have a rule i made for myself not to pay over 30 for a pop but if its something i really want ill get it. Yea it sucks it went from 10 to possibly $45 (which is the average ive seen it sold at)
But be truthful yall knpw it will be worth possibly double in a few months.

Ivve said this speach before but be truthful...
But dont show out on rage calling it sneaker game 2.O because this is the one chase that is supposedly easy to get that you cant now..
Pops are plentiful when they come out and this wave of walgreens has been great for them supply wise.

So naw im not mad at the walgreens employee/ manager who makes 8 an hour finding out about this. There are less cases of that happening over shoppers stalking the shop for their chase and buying the whole case.

Agreed on civil war looking great. So far I have counted 4 iron man options that will be released for civil war. Looking forward to adding all of those to my iron man collection.

I'm really trying to decide if the metallic iron patriot is worth buying. I was high bidder on one on ebay until last night. It ends Tuesday morning. Not sure going over $75 for it really makes sense the unmasked Tony stark I thought I would definitely win ended up going to almost 200. Which I think is crazy. I really want to complete the entire iron man line but I may just have to leave a couple of the rare ones out and be sensible.

Agreed on civil war looking great. So far I have counted 4 iron man options that will be released for civil war. Looking forward to adding all of those to my iron man collection.

I'm really trying to decide if the metallic iron patriot is worth buying. I was high bidder on one on ebay until last night. It ends Tuesday morning. Not sure going over $75 for it really makes sense the unmasked Tony stark I thought I would definitely win ended up going to almost 200. Which I think is crazy. I really want to complete the entire iron man line but I may just have to leave a couple of the rare ones out and be sensible.

You've come this far already. It's all or nothing at this point. Don't let us down.

You've come this far already. It's all or nothing at this point. Don't let us down.

Lol. I'm sure I'll get them eventually. Think I've spent 300 in the last 10 days on the 8 I picked up. I think The cheapest Tony stark on ebay is 230 right now. Have to wait and see if any deal may pop up. If anyone has a lead on 1 for 150ish I'd buy it right now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom