FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Went to hot topic today was hoping they would have Aquaman as well
Also missed my metallic 2 pack hopefully they redeliver tmrw
roll.gif

Last edited:
will be copping that bret hart... what happen to those street fighter pops? i want a few of those when they release too... and i finally found that kylo ren at walmart... i was surprised at how good it came out... the detail is really nice on the figure and kylo dome is od big for no reason :lol:

will be copping that bret hart... what happen to those street fighter pops? i want a few of those when they release too... and i finally found that kylo ren at walmart... i was surprised at how good it came out... the detail is really nice on the figure and kylo dome is od big for no reason :lol:

I think the street fighter ones should be out around summer. I'm a huge street fighter fan and pretty much want all of them(but for sure Guile, Bison and Akuma), but there was some talk of some of them being part of the pop Asia line in the forums I read. Hope that's not the case. Them and bait exclusives are my biggest pain.

Revealed at New York Toy Fair

View media item 1910755

Feel like they could have been done better... Probably cave in on Joker & Harley out of principle though.. Have to see more of Masked Deadshot, to see the details

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom