FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

You know what I've been pondering...

Are all these IG "raffles" for rare pops scams?

It seems entirely TOO easy to rig these things.

20 people pay $10 each to get a number. $200 goes into the pocket of the seller. Then they do this "random" number drawing to decide a winner. Who's to say these individuals just don't have one account they own have an "entry" and hit the randomizer until that account wins? Then they pocket the $200 and keep the pop...

Am I just seeing the worst in people?...

20 people pay $10 each to get a number. $200 goes into the pocket of the seller. Then they do this "random" number drawing to decide a winner. Who's to say these individuals just don't have one account they own have an "entry" and hit the randomizer until that account wins? Then they pocket the $200 and keep the pop...

I agree thats why I stopped doing them.

That's why I don't join any raffle. If I'm going to spend money, I need to have something in return.  
happy.gif

In some cases, I'd say yes, they could easily be scams. People are ruthless now a days.

Kicx on IG has a "sega Keymaster" game where they put expensive shoes in the machine, and for $5 u can try and win them. But the game can be manipulated. U can set the odds on the machine to win 1/700.

So, for every $3500 they collect, they give out a pair of Yeezy boost ($800). They're making a KILLING.

Not too mention they have a guy that frequents the shop, and he's "won" almost 20 times. (Mind u the odds are 1/700, but can be easily changed.)

Sorry for getting off topic, but the answer is yes. If they aren't someone reputable, they prolly are scamming

I got a new lens in for my camera and took some test shots using a couple pops

View media item 1906081View media item 1906080

I saw it said you're testing it out this, uh, Saturday.. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Those pics look pretty good.. :nerd:

I'll be using it this sat with y'all... "testing" means im making sure it functions properly... not testing if I know how to use it.

Like copping retros and making sure theres no over glue.

This particular lens is one i keep borrowing but finally bought one of my own :lol:

Out doing some searching today still nothing at Walgreens. Picked up the deadpool since I was there. Lucked out at TRU and found all 5 teen titans. Also picked up mark 43 iron man and marvel iron man that I needed for the iron man collection. Metallic BvS pack showed up from TRU.com this week too. Overall a productive week for the collection.

Back
Top Bottom