FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

#ISTANDWITHCAP!!!!!

I do also completely agree with you though.. i mean you would think getting a yearly subscription would save me on shipping. at the very least.....i wasn't a part of the founders program just the hero program and i dont know what we're suppose to get. i wouldnt mind having this though

Team UNDEROOS!!! Not really, it just sounds funny. I love me some Iron Man. Dunno why, the second and third ones were meh. I think the hero program is supposed to get a medal if I remember correctly. But absolutely I'd rather take a discount then a trophy, but I know I'm more than likely the minority on that one. It's all good though; it's better than nothing on both fronts.

^^^^^ That's the one I was talking about earlier. Today's pickups Unmasked female power armor GS exclusive and Dobby from HP wave 2..

Don't you think the Walgreens poll should be over with? Lol

Ugh I'm so lazy to hit this HT that's holding a giant man for me. I kinda want it but my apathy to go get it is saying I don't want it.

Btw got a trade offered my way: I give up iron spider, taskmaster and damaged GG chase in exchange for Freddy Krueger chase.

pimp.gif

View media item 1952298
here's a pic of the PowerUp Rewards Pop if anyone's interested (limited to 5K)

costs 12K points, shipping is included

^^^^^ That's the one I was talking about earlier. Today's pickups Unmasked female power armor GS exclusive and Dobby from HP wave 2..

hes available on PC if you guys dont have points. dont think it has the sticker though.

got mine minus Falcon pre ordered from Dorkside.

also has anyone else seen this? looks like we're getting the Invisible Jet.
View media item 1953234

Ok so it seems there is a "chase" in the smugglers box again and 4 different tees.

Still meh

Last edited:
Meh I'm so bummed about it. Only reason I got it was because I forgot to cancel it.
Ok so it seems there is a "chase" in the smugglers box again and 4 different tees.

Still meh

im not too big on Star Wars to collect the POPs so im not subscribed to that box but yea (small spoiler) theres a red and blue version. dont know which is the chase though, didnt know there were different shirts either.spoilers i saw had the same shirt.

The entire Marvel series dropping soon :x :pimp:

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom