FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I got Unmasked Black Panther and Battle Damaged Crossbones from PC. Figured it was better than driving around looking for all the exclusives.

For the 5-pack, are the Pops the same as the general releases (minus Unmasked Iron Man)?

my Walgreens still has 3 full shelves of Imperial Guards 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
I just made an insane crazy trade deal. Don't wanna jinx it but it's wild. Let's just say it'll have a few grail pieces. I'll post up after the deal is done.

DC Box came in.

View media item 1948299
My dad got me the Batman/Superman. I had been asking him to check WalMart every time that he and my mom went to buy Groceries. Because I was having no luck at a different WalMart. Despite both stores saying it was in stock. So he bought it from Amazon as a surprise. :pimp:

At work at a different location today, gonna hunt for that GITD Night's King at new gamestops and a couple more Barnes and Nobles to hunt for that Melisandre

Ok so yuge, yuge Grail call here. Man I'm still jumping with energy after this trade.

Here are today's pickups via trade:

View media item 1948617
Metallic Dr Doom
Sukjai
Monkey King Freddy Funko
Jar Jar Binks
basketball Manny Pac
V for Vendetta

What I gave up:
iD4 Chase Alien
damaged GG Chase
Gold Batgirl
2 Maleficent Dorbz

I have to say Sukjai is my new favorite pop

View media item 1948627
And of course DOOM!

View media item 1948628
I may keep Doom but there's a few pops I want so I may sell him soon. Been looking for that HT GITD La Muerte for my girl. But for now he'll stay nice and sexy in his pop stack :smokin

those clear box cases are lil OD for me, but they do look nice.  Great pickups

Last edited:
Who the heck is Sukjai?

He's a mascot created by Tourism Authority of Thailand to promote tourism. Guess he was a promotional item and wasnt available for sale normally.

He was just "cute" and something different to add to the collection. I saw him on Funkoboss' IG page and was like that's dope so I looked into him.

Luckily the guy that I do trades with has hella Asia pops and was willing to part with him :smile:

Last edited:
It was better than I expected it to be. I'm in Lexington for work and found out about it late. I went yesterday afternoon. Most of the vendors were sold out of the popular pops by that time.

Back
Top Bottom