FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Alot of us should be getting MCC box between today and saturday. Please keep box contents in text and in spoiler tags. (Label ur spoiler tag MCC)

Saturday after 4 pm est should be a goodtime to lift the spoiler tag.

Please respect others who want to be surprised.

And if anyone doesnt want their box. This one seems highly sought after. Im def looking for a 2nd already. And im sure many others in here want it.

I feel this way also..
Should we say Tuesday for the box spoilers to be tagged.

I think that works. Of we don't have it by then, we can just hide from internet connection for a bit. We honestly should have them by Tuesday.

I can't stand that SS joker. The Harley Quinn looks cool tho.

I agree. I think as good as Jared Leto is, nothing can make this Joker work. For me, it's so much out of left field that I think it's another example of the DC cinematic universe going the wrong way and making Marvel look that much better, even if they really aren't. I just don't understand how the Dark Knight movies turned out so well and that is pretty much it for them.

My MCC box still says processing
sick.gif
mean.gif
meh
Same here.  Grrrr.

SMH screw boxlunch lol
I was suppose to have a Giant Man for 13/14 bucks shipped
View media item 2003441Instead I get Bobbi/agent 13
View media item 2003442Tho my refund is being processed they said they couldn't send me the correct item since they didn't know if it was in stock but email later that day saying I can purchase it but the price would be different. SMH

Back
Top Bottom