FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

nope still trying to submit my order on my phone. Nada.

This some BS :x

Its like a Sadderday retro jordan release.

Someone hit me with the MJ crying face on a freddy funko pop :lol:

Last edited:
Checking the price guide and some of my pops have gone up in price....dang...imagine these things eventually become like stamps :rofl:

My B&N order FINALLY submitted via mobile. SMH. But got all 3, Elmo, Bert and Ernie :smokin Passed on big bird.

Same! Finally, success. But in the email confirm it doesn't show proper "Bill To" info so I'm gonna call into verify. Check your email, make sure all info is correct!

Same! Finally, success. But in the email confirm it doesn't show proper "Bill To" info so I'm gonna call into verify. Check your email, make sure all info is correct!

I paid through PayPal so hopefully it all goes through correct. I haven't got a paypal email yet. Funny I was just talking to a buddy about how these had yet to release so we assumed thread be SDCC exclusives. Glad they're not :smokin

And man how heated are the peeps who bought the "Asia exclusive" Bert & Ernie lol

Picked up an unmasked crossbones at Barnes and Nobles.

I'm still looking for the Target FN Pop. If someone can oop me, let me know

Didn't think I'd keep the pops but I fell in love. Way better than the regular two pack and the mask up and action pose. I really like the motion poses they've been doing with the Deadpool box and this box :pimp:
View media item 2004964

Last edited:
Doom just chillin in the back. You should get some pop stacks for those in box jawnz. They make a huge difference.

Can barely tell the difference from the regular one but I got that glitter BP in the mail today it's displayed in that pic. Thanks again man! Also thanks tdogg2k tdogg2k for the unmasked BP. Appreciate the hook up as always.

This is why I wasn't gonna bother looking for that Walmart BP. I'd just rather buy some of that clear glittery nail polish and do it myself lol

Back
Top Bottom