FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Still here trying to get that FN storm trooper Pop from Target.. Took so many Ls driving to different Targets that I can't even count

Scooped him on the bay for PPG shipped :smokin[/quote]

Awesome, congrats! Sorry I couldn't get you sooner. Whaddya think if that variant? Compared to blackest night Batman, I was a little bummed but happy the variant was done nonetheless.

Looking for the CW Iron Man (HT).

Tdogg- Im willing to give up the MCC Iron Man dorbz

I may have you covered on HT Iron Man, pm me with any trades you may have if interested.

I just grabbed giant man for around 15 on Amazon

I went from not caring about this civil war set to buying a ton lol. Sorta want a falcon but not sure if I should just stay put w my preorder for the classic

Last edited:
Has everyone that ordered last week on the Funko Shop receive their stuff yet? They shipped mine on the 2nd but the tracking number shows only that a label was created.

General thread rule should be if you see it post it. go ahead and eat first, but if i see links or deals I know all of yall in here def want also so let's help out each other here.

with that said. I'll get to some PMs soon, im at a point with my extra pops i just want shipping i'll post a pic soon.

General thread rule should be if you see it post it. go ahead and eat first, but if i see links or deals I know all of yall in here def want also so let's help out each other here.

with that said. I'll get to some PMs soon, im at a point with my extra pops i just want shipping i'll post a pic soon.

Why does that need to be said tho? When has that not been the normal practice in this thread? Looked over my shoulder reading yankeesking92 yankeesking92 comments as if I'm not the one that started this ish! LMAO!!!

Seems like yall were really feeling some kind of way missing Fugitive toys' sorry excuse for a marked up exclusive restock.

Speaking of helping. If anybody still needs these, yours at cost and shipping...as usual.

View media item 2022355

Last edited:
Why does that need to be said tho? When has that not been the normal practice in this thread? Looked over my shoulder reading yankeesking92 yankeesking92 comments as if I'm not the one that started this ish! LMAO!!!

Seems like yall were really feeling some kind of way missing Fugitive toys' sorry excuse for a marked up exclusive restock.

Calling it how I see it. You still never answered all the questions in my initial post. You "started this ish," you sure you're not out hungry for some eprops? Keep on displaying that arrogance good fellow.

didnt even know those walgreens star wars exclusives existed... but if anyone can hook me up with the fn2187 target joint id appreciate it :pimp:

Calling it how I see it. You still never answered all the questions in my initial post. You "started this ish," you sure you're not out hungry for some eprops? Keep on displaying that arrogance good fellow.

Nothing you said applied to me at all so you're blind as hell and you obviously can't tell I'm joking around by the "LMAO" I posted with that comment. This is the last time you'll ever even see me address you at all buddy ol pal. I answered every single one of those dumba** questions you posted. HAHA!!! Funko stands for FUN!

White Lantern Wonder Woman and the Tank zombie back up on Fugitive.

Appreciate that heads up, right after you posted that I grabbed one and already got a fullfillment email. Can't thank you enough. I find it hilarious that they made bloody zombie variants; what sense does that make? I wasn't necessarily looking for the variant, but he's cheaper than the common and I would like to get all the bloody variants I can if they're at a decent price.

pimp.gif

Nothing you said applied to me at all so you're blind as hell and you obviously can't tell I'm joking around by the "LMAO" I posted with that comment. This is the last time you'll ever even see me address you at all buddy ol pal. I answered every single one of those dumba** questions you posted. HAHA!!! Funko stands for FUN!

You forgot the eral after fun.

Back
Top Bottom