FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Lol. Good to hear.. . now thats enough of that talk in here for the movie or this will have to be #4 unsubscribed board for me

Just found someone in a FB pop group selling a white power ranger for $50. OOB. Hopped on it. Wasn't looking to pay that much for pops anymore, but felt like too good of a deal to pass up.

I think opg got him at 240 now and 480 for gitd. Good deal
Yeah he said he wasn't really a collector and asked for an offer. Took a lowball shot at 50 figuring what the hell and he said yeah. We'll see what happens lol already pay paled the money

Got in my DC Legion of Collectors box.... With the exclusion of the shirt, might as well keep it.... PM me

Last edited:
If anyone doesn't want there MCC ironman dorbz I'd like it

and I'd also like the DC box shirt if possible let me know

My most recent mail hauls. Only thing missing is my flocked Sesame Street haul and also I have on gold GS Superman on the way.

View media item 2021392
I legit need to chill tho. I'm gonna organize and put a lot in a closet. I may just even blow out a lot of exclusive commons just to make room and focus on more limited lines.

^ you live near the Oracle and willing to help a brother out? I'm sure I'm not the only one in here that could use a Steph Curry [emoji]128517[/emoji]

They've been up for some hours now. People were able to grab Flocked Wicket and all. Crazy.
Man its quite a few gems on there!!! Not sure which to cop. Plus, I suppose to be picking up some figures today from B&N.

Edit: Right when I decided to cop The Governor it sold out. F U procrastination.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom