FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

^ PMed.

Getting rid of a lot of my commons, PM me! Willing to do deals on multiples! I'll take photos upon request!

Bryan
Peter
Olaf
Cthulhu
Cthulhu (Patina)
Sadness (Glitter Hair)
Kratos (Fear)
Vault Boy (GITD)
Albus Dumbledore
Hermione Granger
Lord Voldemort
Ron Weasley
Rubeus Hagrid
Severus Snape
Aquaman (DoJ) (Ocean)
BvS 2-pack (GITD)
BvS 2-pack (Metallic)
Flash (B&W)
Joker (B&W)
Knightmare Batman
Wonder Woman
Ant-Man (Black Out)
Anti-Venom
The Collector
Crossbones (Battle Damage)
Dancing Groot (Holiday)
Daredevil (Red Suit) (TV)
Deadpool (Bath Time)
Deadpool (Two Swords)
Falcon
Green Goblin
Iron Spider
Morbius (Zombie)
Nebula
Rocket Raccoon & Potted Groot
Ronan
Spider-Man (Black Suit)
Spider-Man (Miles Morales)
Spider-Man 2099
Storm (Black Suit)
Taskmaster
Taskmaster (GITD error)
Thanos
Thor (Secret Wars)
U.S. Agent
Venom
Yellowjacket
Yondu
Freddy Krueger (Syringe Fingers)
Deadpool’s Chimichanga Truck (Yellow)
Derrick Rose/Russell Westbrook 2-pack
Boba Fett (Prototype)
Captain Phasma (Chrome)
First Order Flametrooper
First Order Snowtrooper
First Order Stormtrooper (Heavy Artillery)
First Order Stormtrooper (Riot Gear)
Greedo
Sandtrooper/Dewpack 2-pack
Snowtrooper
TIE Fighter Pilot
TIE Fighter Pilot (First Order)
Yoda (Spirit)
Hulk Hogan
Macho Man Randy Savage
Nature Boy Ric Flair
Rey Mysterio (Light Blue)
The Rock

@casekicks

Ron Mysterio...

Went to my friends house to pick up the Madhat chase today and I had no idea how deep homies collection was. He's a humble guy so when he took me upstairs to his toy room I was kind of taken back and amazed. Met him because he won my eBay auction, saw I was local and wanted to meet up. Ended up being a real chill guy and we've kept in touch with pops and other stuff. I asked if I could snap some pics because I wanted to share with you guys. Knew you'd appreciate his collection. Truly an amazing. He even had like 10+ Hikari that you can't see in the middle of the room. Just insane. Sorry the pics are a bit blurry.

View media item 2030045
View media item 2030046
View media item 2030049
View media item 2030050
View media item 2030052
View media item 2030053

I'[emoji]128522[/emoji]
I actually completely agree with you. (even though i think hawkeyes pose is cool) but at the same time I understand what funko is doing.
I dont so much mind the repaints or rehashed possess because I understand they have a surplus of stuff out there so why not recall it give it a scar and some red paint and make an exclusive "bloody" variant that people are going to clamour for.
Funko is smart in that regard because they know how to play that hype train up.

Case and point these deadpools. idk how many people read the comics but he's easily the worst of the deadpool squad.
but funko says hey let's box them up make the "chases" even harder to find and let's make it non refundable after opening. My HT got only 12 of the first wave of deadpool. they got 100 of this new wave.

Marketing Win for them.
Same with the Batmans.
Same with the spiderman repaint.
Same with the power rangers (which i kinda laugh when people say they pre ordered stuff considering I have never had a problem getting any pops from Gamestop, which most are merged with think Geek now so they'll be getting even more)

But collecting is a hobby of buying what makes you happy. and for some of the repaints and reissues im thankful (also thankful im not a completionist)

I hope funko eventually rereleases a lot of their older molds whether it's changed box or maybe them holding their swords up. so I can have the characters I want. (although there are only less than 10 i truly feel that I have to have now)

I plan to start customzing my pops as well just bought the paint to make a PA Vegeta.
Stuff like blood splatter, painting eye colors. is really easy

And finally a pic of my metallic Dr Doom for no reason just so tdogg2k tdogg2k can look at it haha

whyyyyyyy

^Do you know for a fact that they actually recall the surplus pops from retailers, repaint them, make new boxes, and send them out again? I highly doubt this is the case. The production costs on these are extremely low. I'd imagine it'd be more costly, purely from a logistic standpoint, to recall all the pops than to just produce new ones. Maybe I'm misinterpreting what you wrote but I think when most people say "repaint", they mean it's an old mold with different paint.

I actually completely agree with you. (even though i think hawkeyes pose is cool) but at the same time I understand what funko is doing.
I dont so much mind the repaints or rehashed possess because I understand they have a surplus of stuff out there so why not recall it give it a scar and some red paint and make an exclusive "bloody" variant that people are going to clamour for.
Funko is smart in that regard because they know how to play that hype train up.

Case and point these deadpools. idk how many people read the comics but he's easily the worst of the deadpool squad.
but funko says hey let's box them up make the "chases" even harder to find and let's make it non refundable after opening. My HT got only 12 of the first wave of deadpool. they got 100 of this new wave.

Marketing Win for them.
Same with the Batmans.
Same with the spiderman repaint.
Same with the power rangers (which i kinda laugh when people say they pre ordered stuff considering I have never had a problem getting any pops from Gamestop, which most are merged with think Geek now so they'll be getting even more)

But collecting is a hobby of buying what makes you happy. and for some of the repaints and reissues im thankful (also thankful im not a completionist)

I hope funko eventually rereleases a lot of their older molds whether it's changed box or maybe them holding their swords up. so I can have the characters I want. (although there are only less than 10 i truly feel that I have to have now)

I plan to start customzing my pops as well just bought the paint to make a PA Vegeta.
Stuff like blood splatter, painting eye colors. is really easy
whyyyyyyy

You got some good points I really didn't think about. Cross-selling merchandise is nothing new, but I'm just not a fan of the way Funko does some things so I sometimes grade them harsher than they deserve. They are a business and sometimes all businesses do head-scratching things to some of their customers. I just hope both this Spider-Man and Hawkeye are available w/o the fluff. Thanks for the different perspective.

They probably dont do what i said. (I wanna say hot topic may possibly unless they just redistribute to other stores)
Argument is the same tho. Case and point would be the bloody jon snow
Its lazy because if they are still making them the least they couldve done was get rid of the sword.

Again tho i cant complain too much because a bloody dead jon snow is a good jon snow in my eyes.

The batmans with surf board. That prolly comes from alot just sitting. Funko is getting their money either way from these same molds.
But itd be more pleasing to have action poses or atleast not hands down for 85% of theor pops

Hennessy man wow!! I just had a 40 year old virgin moment when they went in his house and saw all of his collectables. LOL!! Nice collection :smokin

Hennessy man wow!! I just had a 40 year old virgin moment when they went in his house and saw all of his collectables. LOL!! Nice collection :smokin

It's my friends collection, not mine. But when I first walked into his house he just waked upstairs without saying anything and into this room. I didn't even get a warning or anything :rofl: I couldn't believe how crazy his collection was and had take some pics.

:rofl: he's def not 40 yr old virgin type either he's a younger guy married with kids. Really chill. His wife is cool too she got in on our quick convo about pops :pimp:

Last edited:
HT had a bunch of Mystery Boxes left. I couldn't force myself to get one. Even though I kind of like Slapstick. If it's like Foolkiller and Solo, I'll be able to get it in a few months for retail.

wsm10 wsm10 , lol thought the same thing. Forcing us Keychains ain't cool. Should've put a sweater vision instead. I initially thought it was weird a 4 pack for 29.99, it was too good to be true lol always a catch man!!

Last edited:
I'm actually a huge Renner fan and i love the hawkeye, but not a huge spiderman fan. although I loving Tom HOlland as the new spidey, he is the perfect mix of Gar-field and McGuire right now.

Yall don't have to buy any of that stuff. That's what funko wanted to release, if you want it buy it. This ain't Nike forcing $500 packs of shoes nobody wants. It's $30, either buy it or move around. Yall serious right now? The Keychain pops are actually pretty dope. And Spiderman with the shield is lame.

Last edited:
wsm10 wsm10 , lol thought the same thing. Forcing us Keychains ain't cool. Should've put a sweater vision instead. I initially thought it was weird a 4 pack for 29.99, it was too good to be true lol always a catch man!!

Absolutely. I figured some shenanigans may ensue, but this was not a remotely good one to me.

I hate that I need to buy Hawkeye and key chains for Spidey

I said that on the funko forum, and you should have seen how people got super defensive and tried to grill me. You woulda thought I threatened their family or something. It was pretty funny.

The Hawkeye is definitely better than the AoU one. If the shield wasn't removable I was just gonna pay up for the ASM2 Spidey. He looks out of place with Cap's shield imo.

Hopefully the keychain part comes out easy so i could put them on the shelf next to regular Cap/IM.

Back
Top Bottom