FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

damn henny is the comeup god of pops lol

:rofl: nah. I strike out more than I come up. Just got hip to the Walgreens stock locator and check it regularly now. My supervisor is cool with letting me get out of work for an hour here and there which helps. I've gotten some good stuff from PC and FP on occasion also but still have never found a chase in the wild.

So my friend who I told to get a scale ended up buying the pops and taking them home to weigh. Him and his wife bought 15 boxes each this morning. Out of those 30 he only got one chase but only opened 7. So he had one complete set and then 3 extra regular Madcap. He returned the 23 boxes and exchanged for 10 more which he got one one more chase. Might buy or trade for his extra.

I have 2 sets of the previous Hot Topic mystery box arriving today from PC. I'd be willing to trade those or some of these Walgreens Star Wars pops for Madcap chase if anyone gets multiple chase today and is interested lmk.

Last edited:
Same here... no shame in the game but that image is awesome 
laugh.gif

Like that mettalic doom :nerd:

Haha not that bad :lol:

I bit the bullet went to HT at 930. Kid before me scored madcap and a chase. Tried hand weighing them but they all felt the same.

Bought 5. Ended up with 4 stingrays and 1 slapstick I'm siiiiiick [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

No biggie tho. I'll give 3 to my GFs nieces so they all get the same one haha.

Unload pics and list possibly coming today since I'm home today

Last edited:
^Nice man! Hope the contents of the box are alright since I didn't open it.

Ended up trading AT-AT Driver, Kit Fisto, and Plo Koon I got today along with FYE Alien for the Madcap chase. Not playing the odds this time but maybe I'll get lucky in my online order of 4.

Funny thing is madcap is prolly the worst out of all of them in the comics. So this is purely reselling hype. (No shade to anyone )

I just need them to make unmasked cap from the new movie. Ill even take a battle damage fight pose

Yeah I don't even care about getting mine at this point I may just return them all without opening when they come in or see if I can sell/trade it to a LCS.

Last edited:
Anyone wanna buy/trade for a Jay Garrick? I successfully traded the entire DC TV box but they didn't care for the Pop :stoneface:

oh well, ordered four boxes online. ill let you know what i get in about two weeks. lol

purely getting Madcap to trade. if i strike out they all going to the LCS..

i used code "sunset" for $10 off $50. came out to $43 shipped.

^ PMed.

Getting rid of a lot of my commons, PM me! Willing to do deals on multiples! I'll take photos upon request!

Bryan
Peter
Olaf
Cthulhu
Cthulhu (Patina)
Sadness (Glitter Hair)
Kratos (Fear)
Vault Boy (GITD)
Albus Dumbledore
Hermione Granger
Lord Voldemort
Ron Weasley
Rubeus Hagrid
Severus Snape
Aquaman (DoJ) (Ocean)
BvS 2-pack (GITD)
BvS 2-pack (Metallic)
Flash (B&W)
Joker (B&W)
Knightmare Batman
Wonder Woman
Ant-Man (Black Out)
Anti-Venom
The Collector
Crossbones (Battle Damage)
Dancing Groot (Holiday)
Daredevil (Red Suit) (TV)
Deadpool (Bath Time)
Deadpool (Two Swords)
Falcon
Green Goblin
Iron Spider
Morbius (Zombie)
Nebula
Rocket Raccoon & Potted Groot
Ronan
Spider-Man (Black Suit)
Spider-Man (Miles Morales)
Spider-Man 2099
Storm (Black Suit)
Taskmaster
Taskmaster (GITD error)
Thanos
Thor (Secret Wars)
U.S. Agent
Venom
Yellowjacket
Yondu
Freddy Krueger (Syringe Fingers)
Deadpool’s Chimichanga Truck (Yellow)
Derrick Rose/Russell Westbrook 2-pack
Boba Fett (Prototype)
Captain Phasma (Chrome)
First Order Flametrooper
First Order Snowtrooper
First Order Stormtrooper (Heavy Artillery)
First Order Stormtrooper (Riot Gear)
Greedo
Sandtrooper/Dewpack 2-pack
Snowtrooper
TIE Fighter Pilot
TIE Fighter Pilot (First Order)
Yoda (Spirit)
Hulk Hogan
Macho Man Randy Savage
Nature Boy Ric Flair
Rey Mysterio (Light Blue)
The Rock