FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Ordered both and Shipped to the store.

Thanks 
nthat.gif

Hate being a buzzkill, but from my own experience when three of my packages(two containing Pops, one from Nike with Maroon VIs) were stolen from my doorstep around Xmas time last year, the insurance from the post office isn't any help.  It only covers damaged merchandise.  I fought it, too, but with no luck.  The only thing I could do was fill out a police report.
I can't say the same. I had a camera mailed to me, and they gave me my money. 

Renly and Biggie are so tempting. Their pricing scheme is solid. It's like just enough extra for each pop to deter anyone who doesn't REALLY want that pop and obviously they can sit on them for as long as they'd like. Unmasked Ant-Man price is pretty good too.

How the hell they have Robb Stark for $50 though?

Renly and Biggie are so tempting. Their pricing scheme is solid. It's like just enough extra for each pop to deter anyone who doesn't REALLY want that pop and obviously they can sit on them for as long as they'd like. Unmasked Ant-Man price is pretty good too.

How the hell they have Robb Stark for $50 though?
Those were my thoughts as well.  I'm so tempted to buy Chuck and Flavor.  I bought Bloody Carl a couple of weeks ago from them, ordered on a Friday, and it arrived Monday, in flawless condition.

^Yeah I'm more inclined to buy from them and pay the little bit extra then buy eBay or elsewhere. If that Biggie is up for a little I might just grab him. He's been going for ~$130 so it's not that much more. Renly is too much though, might just have to delete him from the wanted list at this point though because he's fetching the same $150+ on eBay.

^Yeah I'm more inclined to buy from them and pay the little bit extra then buy eBay or elsewhere. If that Biggie is up for a little I might just grab him. He's been going for ~$130 so it's not that much more. Renly is too much though, might just have to delete him from the wanted list at this point though because he's fetching the same $150+ on eBay.

Not for no $159... Sorry :lol:

That's STILL my biggest Pop! regret. Passing on Biggie for $10.99 at Disc Replay when I first started collecting. SMFH!!!

That's STILL my biggest Pop! regret. Passing on Biggie for $10.99 at Disc Replay when I first started collecting. SMFH!!!
Da ****...Man...

It makes you wonder...What you seek now, how much will it be worth in due time. 

I'm still holding onto my comic cards 
laugh.gif

I passed on Biggie, Metallic Biggie, and Tupac all together for $500 this past fall. Almost pulled the trigger but decided it wasn't worth it. Auction ended a few after it was put up.

Da ****...Man...

It makes you wonder...What you seek now, how much will it be worth in due time. 

I'm still holding onto my comic cards :lol:  

In my defense I started collecting before this "Boom", before PPG was taken as a real price bible, and I was alway more a Tupac fan over Biggie. The reason I passed tho was I never saw Biggie as that suit and cane guy, I thought he'd have the Kangol leant forward with the Versace shades, coogi sweater, jeans and timbs! I would bought that Biggie INSTANTLY!

In my defense I started collecting before this "Boom", before PPG was taken as a real price bible, and I was alway more a Tupac fan over Biggie. The reason I passed tho was I never saw Biggie as that suit and cane guy, I thought he'd have the Kangol leant forward with the Versace shades, coogi sweater, jeans and timbs! I would bought that Biggie INSTANTLY!

I've thought about getting him strictly to trade for Pac. But I don't know if it would work, plus I feel like they may start shooting at each other if they crossed paths in the mail. [emoji]9786[/emoji]

I think I'm gonna trade in my copy of The Division and put that cash toward pre-ordering the Spiderman/Hawkeye pops

Think I will do the same with Fallout 4. I'm never going to have time to play a game of that depth. Will probably pick up UC4 while I'm there also. What's the release date for the Spiderman?

^ PMed.

Getting rid of a lot of my commons, PM me! Willing to do deals on multiples! I'll take photos upon request!

The Collector
Deadpool (Bath Time)
Deadpool (Two Swords)
Iron Spider

quotes?

For those who have traded to their LCs how much did they give u for pops. Im only looking for like 5 bucks but do they give u more for exclusives?

If its not much ima just put them in toys for tots

most commons they wont take especially if they have a bunch on their shelves unless youre giving them up cheap. my LCS buys most exclusives for $13, unless theyre harder to find, less common, older exclusives.

Back
Top Bottom