FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Hawkeye actually looks really good :pimp: Need to preorder this now.

i agree man. ive been holding out on the AoU one hoping wed get a classic Hawkeye with the mask since were getting a classic Falcon but this one will do. :smokin

i hope my GS pre order comes down in price.. :lol:
ive seen this for pre order as low as $18 and as high as $30 (Gamestop). :smh:

YES!!! Do we know if this will be a common? I would imagine so.

i believe he will be. the Cartoon Network line is gonna start rolling out soon. were probably getting Birdman too.

Still in stock if anyone wants to try for the Chase-
NVM it went out of stock as soon as I refreshed. Sorry guys.

Last edited:
the CW pack is cool but it kind of annoys me how Clint & Spidey are in the same pose :lol:

the CW pack is cool but it kind of annoys me how Clint & Spidey are in the same pose :lol:
I didn't even notice that.

Hawkeyes always been one of my favorite characters. ever since the Old Captain America and the Avengers video game back in the early 90s at the arcades. Plus archery has always been one of my favorite side hobbies. I think im in the vast majority that only want this 2 pack for him.

He's also a very very bad *** character in the comics. they asked him to be the new Captain before they asked WS and Falcon. he turned it down.

He was also Ronin for awhile which you can sort of think of like a death stroke.

Please put some respect on his name.. He's always been one of the better Avengers imo.

Picked up a bloody Jon Snow and a Leela at Hot Topic today.. Had tons of the mystery boxes... I felt around on a few yo see if I could feel a hat... Didn't care enough to keep going :lol:...

Man tdogg2k tdogg2k dungeons and dragons the arcade game was always the archer lol. I took a few classes myself, I wish they gave him some sunglasses atleast lol. Hawkeye is such an underrated avenger yet green arrow gets mad love, but why?

Last edited:
^^Dementor from Harry Potter

Oh, ok. Thanks.

Looks sick. Never seen HP but if i'm going to star t a FP collection, it will be monsters/creatures and that one is a must have for me.

Only exception for me will be Voltron.

Last edited:
I got my 4 mystery boxes yesterday and was able to tell which was Madcap just buy picking the box up and feeling the weight difference. I only had one Madcap and it wasn't the chase. Had to open the other 3 boxes but was able to complete the set. Have an extra Stingray if anyone is interested in it.

came in here to post just that. got mine, hope you guys flourish!

edit

picked up my mystery boxes last night from Hot Topic. didnt get to open them though because i was hanging out after and left them in the car. one is deff Madcap because theres a significant difference in the weight, i noticed it when i took them out the box.

Last edited:
I got my new pickups. Woman talked me into buying another mystery pop. Tried to feel for the hat, sworn this was a madcap. Luckily I got a different one.

Now I'm waiting on my Armored Batman and Jay Garrick PoPs to come in.

New pick ups:

View media item 2038205

Damn

On the fence with the 4-pack. Love the Funko keychains. Currently have an Iron Man one on my key ring. I have Cap already, along with the Venom from the MCC.

If you're on the fence, just go with it. Don't regret it down the line when you can't get it for retail, which is on Popinabox for $19.99, Amazon for around $25 I think someone said and all the other decently priced ones. Besides, you should be able to get your money back down the line should you change your mind.

F.Y.I: my HT said they're expecting in an order of the HT exclusive Carnage in the morning Friday. I can try to go grab a few if anyone's interested, just let me know.

Back
Top Bottom