FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Well he really isn't doing me a favor since the pops were practically mine and I was ready to pay in store...it was their error in the first place for putting them out when they were not supposed to...I could have bough DP and Rey, but I rather go back early tomorrow and get all three..

Trolling lmao. Ion give an eff bout no duck dodgers. Although I am cool with the employees at my box lunch so I may holler for some trade bait

My Walgreens is the absolute worst with the backdoor crap on pops....dudes just keep a stock of about 7 Harry Potter old pops on the floor and never stock the new ones that come in...literally distribute them amongst the employers who then sell them off...dude tried to sell me a regular goblin, not even the chase for 30$ :x

Walgreens should be no problem for me. Mine is in such a busy area they never know what's going on :lol: I can usually stock locate then stand there as they open the box and just buy them all.

GameStop shouldn't be a problem either they also never unpack their stuff until I ask about it.

ronaldcinho ronaldcinho how can I reserve the Duck Dodgers at Columbia?

Last edited:
Maybe we'll be able to order Goblin online at Walgreens?  The Funko products page link is new, plus I remember an article a while back saying that customers will soon be able to purchase Pops online.

Maybe we'll be able to order Goblin online at Walgreens?  The Funko products page link is new, plus I remember an article a while back saying that customers will soon be able to purchase Pops online.

Yeah that's why I sold all my Walgreens exclusives except chase Green Goblin. Value of all those pops about to take a hit. Even the recent SW pops at Walgreens were mass produced after the first wave. Walgreens shouldn't be nearly as much of a hassle as it has been in the past from here on out.

hennessy hennessy I'm gonna talk to my boy that works there. There's lots of pop flippers in this area so idk if they've been backdoor'd yet or not. Haven't decided if I'm doing arundel mills or Columbia yet. Prolly arundel mills cuz the HT and GS are super close to each other and then see what's good at box lunch

hennessy hennessy I'm gonna talk to my boy that works there. There's lots of pop flippers in this area so idk if they've been backdoor'd yet or not. Haven't decided if I'm doing arundel mills or Columbia yet. Prolly arundel mills cuz the HT and GS are super close to each other and then see what's good at box lunch

Cool see if you can have him set another aside for me by any chance and I'll come out there and get it and buy you a drink or something. Anything you need from GS let me know. I don't see them being a problem for me.

Back
Top Bottom