FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Sorry if its been asked, but I've been out the loop for a minute, any info on Spidey with sheild or Green Goblin with Glider? And for the record, I told you guys I had a feeling the two mentioned would be coming our way eventually :D .

Sorry if its been asked, but I've been out the loop for a minute, any info on Spidey with sheild or Green Goblin with Glider? And for the record, I told you guys I had a feeling the two mentioned would be coming our way eventually :D .
Green Goblin is literally almost every post before and after yours. :lol: but it's coming to Walgreens online. No info on Spidey with shield besides the four pack that's been out for awhile.

There's not too many I really want.. Goblin just because my brother would be a fan.

I wanted Indy but oh well on that one.

Thumbs up BB-8, False God Superman, maybe the Han with Bowcaster but I already bought a regular old man Han so I'm not dyhing to get that one. And Mag the Mighty

So is this a midnight release? 

Anybody going to be up through the night to check for the NT fam?
laugh.gif

I'm working from 11-3am Thursday night going into Friday night. 

And why are we seeing people that hardly post in here, all the sudden popping up?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'll be on deck late tonight, I'll keep the post updated. I have to work anyway probably but I can from home so I'll be at my dining table with my laptop and debit card posted with some coffee and BvS in the background [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom