FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

HT Fallout Vault Boy mystery box pops

View media item 2122438
Toughness - Super Hero VaultBoy
Charisma - Thumbs Up
Medic - Needle one

The X-Ray is the "chase" with a 1 in 10 ratio but she done opened 12 and got 8 medics and 4 charismas lol

It's always funny to see the "long time lurker" I feel like we're at an AA meeting lol

Haha, hello everyone, my name is ben29, ive been collecting for about 2 years now, first got into it with mystery minis, which i guess is the gateway for a lot of people, found they made spider-man pops and had a problem ever since, thank you guys for letting me post in here and i cant wait to help each other fight this

Kilroythedon here.

Spiderman pops was what started the obsession.

Even got the salt and pepper shakers.

Got my first a couple years back at universal studios...

Last edited by a moderator:
View media item 2122576

View media item 2122581

The US Title I'm probably not letting go.
Maybe for a grail... but doubt it.
Looking for the US Spinner too at some point.

Dawg!!! Hold up. Peep game

View media item 2122584
:smokin OG first edition one got off Figures Inc years ago. TAZ edition. There was another one that had less coloring but this was always my fav. I always wanted the wcw big gold one with a Goldberg plaque and the winged eagle WWF one.

That NWA belt tho :smokin

So as I'm doing a sticker swap between my blue duck with a damaged box and my extra white duck I see this on the bottom tab of the boxes

View media item 2122591
View media item 2122592
:x

Dat undisputed title :nthat:...

The classic NWA Dome title :pimp:...

I hope you do this year's Wrestling thread secret Santa... And I'm your elf :lol: :nerd:..

I do shamelessly grovel for a high quality Big Gold every year :lol:...

Dat undisputed title :nthat:...

The classic NWA Dome title :pimp:...

I hope you do this year's Wrestling thread secret Santa... And I'm your elf :lol: :nerd:..

I do shamelessly grovel for a high quality Big Gold every year :lol:...

Lol why? Do you have my WCW US Title?
Who did I end up sending that to?

THIS was the only title that meant anything... this was the big boys title in ECW (bottom right)... Taz's orange strapped TV title was clean as well. His FTW title was good.

I will eventually get the WWF Big Eagle and Eagle titles.

View media item 2122604

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't know they had a market for these belts...where you buy them from and how much they go for?

Didn't know they had a market for these belts...where you buy them from and how much they go for?

Back in the day AJs Belts, WSS, HighSpots and there was another place... can't think of the name.

Now... Ebay and WWE.
WWE website will do a yearly big x% off.

Wait these things are in the thousands?

Who would knew? :lol:

Saw these belts at Walmart but I guess those are just toy belts.

Last edited:

There's many different types... Look up Dave Millican Belts... He does the belts for WWE, ROH, and I believe NJPW... He has a wait and are thousands of dollars...

There's some good mid level belts out there...

Back
Top Bottom