FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Hmmmm I just ordered one. Have one coming from FP but don't mind if I do for the extra one but I'm smelling cancellation.

*****Edit*****

Placed a second order for 2 more and added an AT-AT driver to get the free shipping. Paid via PayPal for the second order. Let's see how his goes.

Last edited:
2hrs later I just ordered 3...feels so similar to the Indiana jones situation. I'm definitely expecting a cancellation email. LOL!

Man forget all this restock crap, they better ship my 1st order.

*edit* Just got an email saying it should ship by Aug 3rd. That's yesterday's date so hopefully it's on it's way.

Last edited:
In NTWT years ago I gave a belt to one of the guys.
We were doing our thing. I was the longest running US Champ and had the replica. When I lost it I actually told the guy who won Congrats and pass it forward. This was years ago and I never knew where is stopped. OP started getting on a ridiculous power trip and it wasn't fun anymore. Just started to act an a-s.

Always wondered where it ended up, loved that belt. Was my first one.
Comeback man the thread is ran by a way better dude now :nerd:

Damnit missed the GG again! Anybody get an extra they are willing to help me out with? I'd love you forever!

tdogg2k tdogg2k

Did you get yours? Woke up this morning was pissed I missed out in the restock looked at my PayPal and yahoo account they are both confirmed. Super pumped I got all 3 of things I wanted from SDCC Strange GG and stan dorbz.

CONAN Giveaway Update:

Check your MyUSPS for an inbound package from Michigan. Several people on Reddit are reporting receiving the packages from that area.

Nobody would rock any of the Funko apparel? It is BOGO free, think I might grab a few tshirt. Just hate 100% cotton so I'm limited to the 65% cotton 35% polyester blend. Anybody wear any of the SDCC tshirts?

Back
Top Bottom