FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Guidelines on having crisp Waffles

1. Keep it 100, Waffles are fun, a way to sell your pop but also a way for others to get a cheap pop. so don't mess around. and try to sell your bum @$s Jon Snows for more than it's worth of $10 bucks. we will go with the honor system to start but if yall get out of line, trust your Eulogy is ready

2. Waffle announcement needs to be Sunday or Monday (if you're slot is for Wednesday), we need a pic of what you have, slots available. price. winners winnings.

3. Participants need to have paid before Wednesday, no excuses.

4. (this one is debatable) I think before 2/3 slots can be bought, Only 1 slot should be avail until Tuesday. This gives people to look at the board and see what is going on. fair and fun for everyone to get in. Only exception to this rule is if someone is doing a 30 slot $2 buy in Waffle. (limit 3 slot buy in) or something

5. It is the Waffler's responsibility to keep up with who wants in.

6. Waffler must also send the price next day. (you already know you have to send so no excuses as to not being ready to send it)

7. Steezy is not allowed to enter the grail waffles only the common

8. Make these worth our time.... even if it's the common waffle have some stuff people want... again no one wants your silly jon snows or your stupid looking zebra print batmans. or you just happen to have a ton of extras because you bought a case looking for a chase (:nerd: shots fired) :rofl: :rofl: )
Make this worth wild for us!

9. Up to you, but if you have extra items laying around from yours. and you want to get rid of it. Please consider hooking up the fam with it for shipping or dumb cheap, or donating to the toy drive I plan to set up.

SECRET SANTA PARTICIPANTS:
PLEASE EMAIL Santa NT
[email protected] if you want to participate. As of right now I'm thinking max 16 slots. I'm gauging interest first. we will proceed in october

I think you need to put description of the box conditions too, along with pictures.

IMO

@Doxen5703  appreciate it man
nthat.gif

Finally caught up with all the waffle talk.  Don't know if this is still the schedule since the rules were written, but I'm down to do my proposed waffle the next available date for the "grails".  On the 12th, unless someone already claimed it.

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k  

Waffle sign up

(i hate the word grail but let's say pop worth over 50, qualifies as part of the "Grail list)

Grail Sign up:
1. Peruwhite 9/28
2. Chaose57 10/5
3. Ben29 10/12
4. 10/28

Common Sign up:
1. Tdogg2k 09/28
2. OmarTrippyMane 10/5
3. 10/12

Im still not clear on the pricing. Let's say for example somebody is raffling off a Leonidas ($210 PPG), how would you all do the slot pricing?

@Doxen5703
 appreciate it man :nthat: ,

Finally caught up with all the waffle talk.  Don't know if this is still the schedule since the rules were written, but I'm down to do my proposed waffle the next available date for the "grails".  On the 12th, unless someone already claimed it.

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k 

Waffle sign up

(i hate the word grail but let's say pop worth over 50, qualifies as part of the "Grail list)

Grail Sign up:

1. Peruwhite 9/28

2. Chaose57 10/5

3. Ben29 10/12

4. Hennessy 10/28 Duck Dodgers GITD Halloween raffle hosted by The King in the North

Common Sign up:

1. Tdogg2k 09/28

2. OmarTrippyMane 10/5

3. 10/12

Im still not clear on the pricing. Let's say for example somebody is raffling off a Leonidas ($210 PPG), how would you all do the slot pricing?
20 slots for $10. 15 slots for $14. The real question is how many of you guys take PPG as the end-all be-all for prices? :nerd:

You dont have to make ppg your guideline. If u are raffling a 500 piece. Doesnt mean u need to do 10 slots at 50. We still NT and we still wanna be cheap. Peru came up with the suggestion with in 10% im fine with that.

Also there is no shipping fee in the raffle. If you want to include that in your waffle price thats fine. But be real shipping is like 4 bucks. No more than 10 priority

Maybe it's just me, but since it's NT, if you're making more than five times what you paid for a pop, shipping should be the last of your worries. :lol:
I understand if it's a waffle where multiple pops are being sent off.

Okay, just wondering cause I'm shipping from Canada and shipping is usually $18+ cad for 1 pop.

Last edited:
Waffle sign up

Grail Sign up:

1. Peruwhite 9/28

2. Chaose57 10/5

3. Ben29 10/12 Godzillas/God Goku

4. Hennessy 10/28 Duck Dodgers GITD Halloween raffle hosted by The King in the North

Common Sign up:

1. Tdogg2k 09/28

2. OmarTrippyMane 10/5

3. 10/12

You dont have to make ppg your guideline. If u are raffling a 500 piece. Doesnt mean u need to do 10 slots at 50. We still NT and we still wanna be cheap. Peru came up with the suggestion with in 10% im fine with that.

Also there is no shipping fee in the raffle. If you want to include that in your waffle price thats fine. But be real shipping is like 4 bucks. No more than 10 priority

Again, I think people should put the box condition in the description and pictures to back it up

Last edited:
Shipping should be included in the waffle IMO

Peru's idea of 10℅ is good too. Just trying to help people get cheap pops but good to make a little money too

Back
Top Bottom