FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I don't think anything needs to be change just things needs to be added.

1. Zebra and Bulleye Batman wasn't a stupid idea. Have to read the comic @tdogg2k

2. I think there should be a rule on the price set of the raffle. For example, your pop is worth $75 on PPG. You should include shipping and about $10 over in terms of profit. Don't need dudes in here trying to get over..Already PPG is screwing us. :smh::lol:

3.What's the plan on preventing the scammers? Place some kind of rule to make sure that new people that will just pop out of nowhere wants to be added to the waffle list.

4. Maybe creating a separate thread? If not cool...

May the Waffle Gawds be with you guys. :smokin

1. Zebra and Bulleye Batman wasn't a stupid idea. Have to read the comic @tdogg2k

2. I think there should be a rule on the price set of the raffle. For example, your pop is worth $75 on PPG. You should include shipping and about $10 over in terms of profit. Don't need dudes in here trying to get over..Already PPG is screwing us. :smh::lol:

3.What's the plan on preventing the scammers? Place some kind of rule to make sure that new people that will just pop out of nowhere wants to be added to the waffle list.

4. Maybe creating a separate thread? If not cool...

Nah we're setting up a waiting list for new waffle hosts. Everyone's post history and join date needs to be checked, and someone in this thread needs to vouch for you ahead of time before you host anything.

People were probably getting their pops out and come out the wood works to host some waffle until you guys killed their dreams :lol:

I don't wanna see no corny funkos in the waffles.

Don't come in here trying to waffle off some ghostbusters 2016 pops.

Waffle sign up

(i hate the word grail but let's say pop worth over 50, qualifies as part of the "Grail list)

Grail Sign up:

1. Peruwhite 9/28
2. Chaose57 10/5 - Winner takes all: Chase Joker/Bane 15 slots
3. Ben29 10/12 Godzillas/God Goku
4. Hennessy 10/28 Duck Dodgers GITD Halloween raffle hosted by The King in the North

Common Sign up:

1. Tdogg2k 09/28
2. OmarTrippyMane 10/5
3. 10/12

Last edited:
Waffle sign up

(i hate the word grail but let's say pop worth over 50, qualifies as part of the "Grail list)

Grail Sign up:

1. Peruwhite 9/28
2. Chaose57 10/5 - Winner takes all: Chase Joker/Bane 15 slots
3. Ben29 10/12 Godzillas/God Goku
4. Hennessy 10/28 Duck Dodgers GITD Halloween raffle hosted by The King in the North

Common Sign up:

1. Tdogg2k 09/28
2. OmarTrippyMane 10/5
3. ITO 10/12 Bruce Lee Enter the Dragon

Last edited by a moderator:
ronaldcinho common raffle 10/19.

bunch of commons, 1 walgreen's exlcusive, 2 super deluxe vinyls.

going to be under ppg.

Alright so the way things are set up right now, there's one common and one grail waffle per week. Both will take place on Wednesday. tdogg2k tdogg2k try to get your pictures and slots ready on Sunday morning, so everyone can see yours first. Then Sixharding! Sixharding! set yours up on Monday morning. This way you guys aren't posting on top of each other and nobody is confused about what's going on. :nerd:

Have a mint Chase Green Goblin I've been considering parting with. Would a $7/10 waffle interest anyone? (Garnering interest, not taking reservations.)

Back
Top Bottom