FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Facebook is seriously the best place to host these things, with a couple of mods that would run the waffles as long as they are not participating in them.

Alright guys as promised. Here is my Batman collection. I apologize it took so long, I went straight to work after coming home from PTO and went straight to bed every night. Here it is:

View media item 2176417
I got Golden Age and Surf's Up coming in the mail. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE excuse my messy room and dumb setup. This is like a storage room and I am trying to find a nice way to display all these guys. As of right now, they're all crammed on a big desk.

Alright guys as promised. Here is my Batman collection. I apologize it took so long, I went straight to work after coming home from PTO and went straight to bed every night. Here it is:

View media item 2176417
I got Golden Age and Surf's Up coming in the mail. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE excuse my messy room and dumb setup. This is like a storage room and I am trying to find a nice way to display all these guys. As of right now, they're all crammed on a big desk.
:pimp:
You should get some baseball bat cases and put lights in them for your display.

Back
Top Bottom