FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Saw the post on FB in the Georgia group.  Went straight to the TRU. 
laugh.gif

I know Funko be pump faking with those dates.

I did notice that the barcode was not working because it was not in the system. So maybe they got the shipment early and has not hit the system yet. It's not online either.

Last edited:
^ I'm hoping he's shared with a retailer. The only limited pieces available outside SDCC was, what, white DD at BL? Can't think of anything else. But BL does get a lot of Star Wars stuff so that could be. Either way, whatever it takes.

Phantom Menace is on TV right now and I always wonder how the story would change if QGJ lived.

Would've been 1000x better had Lucas stuck to the OG script without him haha. Was supposed to be alllll Obi-Wan.

Peace,
J

Honest opinion...

I'm thinking about doing something, tell me if this sounds dumb or somewhat interesting. I'm gonna buy various Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Horror characters, etc. do a bloody chase pop customs on them including a bloody chase sticker and returning them to various stores in the Chicago land area. Only doing characters that don't have an official chase version from Funko. Just to add some spice to collecting. Cool idea or too much of a grey area to feel legit?....

Honest opinion...

I'm thinking about doing something, tell me if this sounds dumb or somewhat interesting. I'm gonna buy various Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Horror characters, etc. do a bloody chase pop customs on them including a bloody chase sticker and returning them to various stores in the Chicago land area. Only doing characters that don't have an official chase version from Funko. Just to add some spice to collecting. Cool idea or too much of a grey area to feel legit?....

jerk move, but funny.
would see on facebook people finding them and being excited and other's losing their S**t trying to figure out if it's legit.

Before the waffles begin, does anyone need anything from whats left over from my last for sale post? Retail+ship, but I do have a box meant for 6 Pops, so I can do 6 single Pops for 60 shipped.

View media item 2177870

18.5 shipped for an iron fist I dnt have to worry and hunt him down I'm happy!! With luke cage show coming out too need some power man POP

Last edited:
Honest opinion...

So im on this FB group today. and someone posted the new goku on cloud coming out.
he slipped and said "I just finished pre ordering Majin Vegeta, now this comes out"
50 comments of, MAJIN VEGETA
MAJIN VEGETA WHERE
WHERE DID YOU PRE ORDER MAJIN VEGETA
WHERE DID YOU SEE IT.

so if you end up doing your devious plan, (again D bag move, but funny) I want to see the chaos that ensues.

Hopefully we all flourish this Friday!! Is it possible to determine when Walmart will have their death and scarif troopers for sale? 

Last edited:
So im on this FB group today. and someone posted the new goku on cloud coming out.
he slipped and said "I just finished pre ordering Majin Vegeta, now this comes out"
50 comments of, MAJIN VEGETA
MAJIN VEGETA WHERE
WHERE DID YOU PRE ORDER MAJIN VEGETA
WHERE DID YOU SEE IT.

so if you end up doing your devious plan, (again D bag move, but funny) I want to see the chaos that ensues.

Think I'm gonna do something else instead of an existing Chase Variant idea. So no bloody chase, no GITD chase, etc. Gonna do something like a superhero chase or something. I don't wanna create this false idea of Funko "authenticity" for a custom. Just wanted to do something fun for Chicago Collectors to hunt down. I'll still create a Chase sticker but it's gonna be something never seen before as a chase of some lingering commons...ill keep ya posted.

Last edited:
Think I'm gonna do something else instead of an existing Chase Variant idea. So no bloody chase, no GITD chase, etc. Gonna do something like a superhero chase or something. I don't wanna create this false idea of Funko "authenticity" for a custom. Just wanted to do something fun for Chicago Collectors to hunt down. I'll still create a Chase sticker but it's gonna be something never seen before as a chase of some lingering commons...ill keep ya posted.

Do a waffle of three customs that you do..
That'll be dope.

Back
Top Bottom