FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Why in the hell is Wolf Man GITD?  Guess having a hairy monster "flocked' would've made too much sense. :\  
giphy.gif

Hopefully Toy Tokyo doesn't do a bundle where you have to buy all of them even if you don't want to :smh:

Last edited:
So how much you guys think they're gonna charge for the Green Ranger :smh:

Last edited:
I may be in the minority but none of the TT do anything for me.

So far what I want out of everything releasing :

Chrome Colossus (favorite Xmen)
Kitty pryde
All the other Xmen lol
KJ joker

On preorder-
Iron fist
The new day

^ I'm hoping he's shared with a retailer. The only limited pieces available outside SDCC was, what, white DD at BL? Can't think of anything else. But BL does get a lot of Star Wars stuff so that could be. Either way, whatever it takes.

Phantom Menace is on TV right now and I always wonder how the story would change if QGJ lived.

Sorry, been gone for a few days. I heard supposedly he's limited to 2000 and he's already pre-selling for over $200. It's gonna get ugly I have a feeling. Probably gonna have to pass unless a miracle happens. And I like QGJ as well, I thought Liam Neeson was good in the SW universe. Would have been interesting if wannabe-devil hadn't gotten him.

So I don't understand how TT continues to get homerun-type exclusives when they hands-down have the WORST customer service. They've been caught lying and manipulating their own exclusives after market value. Unbelievable.

Last edited:
Sorry, been gone for a few days. I heard supposedly he's limited to 2000 and he's already pre-selling for over $200. It's gonna get ugly I have a feeling. Probably gonna have to pass unless a miracle happens. And I like QGJ as well, I thought Liam Neeson was good in the SW universe. Would have been interesting if wannabe-devil hadn't gotten him.

So I don't understand how TT continues to get homerun-type exclusives when they hands-down have the WORST customer service. They've been caught lying and manipulating their own exclusives after market value. Unbelievable.

Very easy answer...

Toy Tokyo Owner

+

FUNKO Owner

=

BFF

Copping that Batman by whatever means necessary even though I have the OG.

Back
Top Bottom