FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Lol! I don't collect TTG myself but I was pretty sure people in this thread did. Mistake noted! Might keep Cyborg tho, just cuz he's black...[emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

y'all are trippin. TTG is fire 
laugh.gif
This

And I'm super excited about this...Based on the comic

Whaaaaat my girl is guna flip when she see this. Surprise she is #1 tho. Glad to see funko expand with other comic companies. I hope we can get a spawn or savage dragon one day.
Featured at NYCC @ the Valiant Entertainment booth

Last edited:
We picked up Faith number 1 at C2C2 (a chicago based con) she loves her that was early this year. Now is it premiering there and available later or exclusively there?
The pop?  Apparently only at NYCC, and there's a shirt and hat along with the pop.

I put the UV on my sister's GITD Night King, and the head was glowing blue but the body was glowing greenish. Is that normal? :lol:

Guys, I need a break. Hopefully after NYCC they chill out on Batman. Will try to cop all of the NYCC exclusives and already have the Dark Knight Returns preordered. Felt like it was too much at once.

View media item 2178950
View media item 2178952
GRAIL WAFFLE WEDNESDAY 9/28

12 spots $8 each

1.) mynameaintg mynameaintg $
2.) djlunchbox djlunchbox $
3.) @Big J 33 $
4.) @needsomejays $
5.) @taz92 $
6.) @IJumpmanI $
7.) @taz92 $
8.) mynameaintg mynameaintg $
9.) hennessy hennessy $
10.) djlunchbox djlunchbox $
11.) @IJumpmanI $
12.) kilroythedon kilroythedon $

PM me your numbers. Once paid number choice will be confirmed. Number choice happen on first pay first serve basis.

PLEASE INCLUDE NT USERNAME IN PAYMENT DETAILS

$ = PAID

WAFFLE ENTRY CLOSED! ALL SPOTS PAID!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom