FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

So what's everyone's plans for this Saturday? I think I'm just gonna order online and not have to deal with the savages in the morning. I live in LA so the beasts will be out and about [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Isn't it the day HT drops the horror mystery boxes with masked Alex as the Chase? Could be wrong [emoji]128517[/emoji]

So what's everyone's plans for this Saturday? I think I'm just gonna order online and not have to deal with the savages in the morning. I live in LA so the beasts will be out and about [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Smh around my way it's dead for funkos what mystery you looking for?

Funko getting closer and closer to full articulation and overly expensive toys.. gonna be sideshow soon

*Might* order online.  I'm not too thrilled with Funko's selection of Roy as Jason, when they could've done the part 2, 6, X, or NES(I'm reaching) version of him.

That said, I'd like to have a Beetlejuice and Chase Alex.

*Might* order online.  I'm not too thrilled with Funko's selection of Roy as Jason, when they could've done the part 2, 6, X, or NES(I'm reaching) version of him.

That said, I'd like to have a Beetlejuice and Chase Alex.

i ordered online for the last Deadpool mystery set. ordered 4 boxes and got Madcap Chase, two Stingrays and a Slapstick. i did pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom