FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Finally got my Strange box on Saturday night..

Still happy with it. I like the accessory, will be using it for sure.

Finally got my Strange box on Saturday night..

Still happy with it. I like the accessory, will be using it for sure.

The pop is dope. I was actually mad when my card got charged for that box not the biggest Dr.strange fan but I ended up liking everything in the box even the tee is dope

Last edited:
Strange Box is pretty dope. Add that to the next box being X-Men, cant end the sub just yet. Also, the lootcrate box from this month was very dope as well. Horror theme and all the contents are pretty cool. even tossed in a hardcover book.. It's still getting deaded tho after this month.

The DC boxes are lackingggggg... gonna order the armored batman one today cause I really need that pop and I'm looking forward to the villains box but everything else is [emoji]128686[/emoji]

Strange Box is pretty dope. Add that to the next box being X-Men, cant end the sub just yet. Also, the lootcrate box from this month was very dope as well. Horror theme and all the contents are pretty cool. even tossed in a hardcover book.. It's still getting deaded tho after this month.

What was in that LC box?

Yeah I'm not eem the biggest Strange fan but the pop is legit and the box was well worth price of admission lol

Now this XMen box has me wondering. like will they do a hero pop or give us a villain? I say that because we got some scenarios here.

Mohawk storm would be ok to have in the box since the dorbz was a limited piece. I'd be super meh on that. Cable or Archangel as the box pop i can get behind for sure. I'd much rather have IceMan tho. I feel maybe it could be him but dunno.

Villain wise I'd like a Juggy pop. He was also a limited Dorbz so maybe he'll be released in pop form later. He makes sense being in the Xmen pops as he's been one of their biggest foes. Plus I'd love to display chrome colossus vs jugs.

And stll no clue about DC box. I feel i'm setting myself up for disappointment by hoping for a Bane pop. I did have a theory. Maybe we get some sort of new collectible in the shape of TwoFace's coin since it has been featured prominently. But meh it's monday and I'm just rambling lol

It's not a Bane pop, I can tell you that now :lol:

yeah i know.

God I just don't want another Joker or Harley pop. We got 4 Js from Suicide Squad alone. I just don't see them re-doing Riddler, Penquin or Two Face. Like what kind of "action pose" would they be doing? :lol:

I feel it'll be a BTAS style pop since those will be coming out in November.

Eff it gonna call it now. It'll be a Man-Bat pop.

Last edited:
HT got the meannnnnnnn sale on pops.. you can get the entire SF collection for under $55 bucks before shipping. 

The LootCrate was pretty good. It had:
1. A zombie mask
2. Walking Dead Negan Sluggers tee
3. Freddy chopsticks that looked like his glove
4. Texas Chainsaw Massacre plush
5. A book of regrettable super villains :smile:rollin)
6. Camp Crystal Lake pennant
7. A horror themed pin

How many of those do you think the public got? 

The halloween party cap was 450 but not everyone in attendance got one of these.

I'm laughin cuz ALL the fans that attended were mad that they paid $125 for the event and the pops were high number limited ones lol

If they drop the Candy corn batman dorbz and pop I'm copping lol

The halloween party cap was 450 but not everyone in attendance got one of these.

I'm laughin cuz ALL the fans that attended were mad that they paid $125 for the event and the pops were high number limited ones lol

If they drop the Candy corn batman dorbz and pop I'm copping lol
I want amazing carlos and candy corn batman bad man... 

Who was the one finding out all the shop pops that were releasing before they released was it Hennessy?? I wanna know what else they dropping this week man.

Who was the one finding out all the shop pops that were releasing before they released was it Hennessy?? I wanna know what else they dropping this week man.

That Batman pop was 3300 LE and the Dorbz was 1500. Amazing Carlos was LE 1500 too so they'll be popping up this week. The Fruit Brute dorbz ride might be up there too.

Funny how the Amazing Carlos from SDCC got no love but now everyone wants this one :lol:

Also Flashpoint Batman pops about to either nose dive or skyrocket in value. New Flashpoint Batman comin

View media item 2208727

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom