FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

OG collectors so mad about this lol
laugh.gif
 I don't think it'll hurt the value that much though...as long as that sticker stays on 
grin.gif

That Batman pop was 3300 LE and the Dorbz was 1500. Amazing Carlos was LE 1500 too so they'll be popping up this week. The Fruit Brute dorbz ride might be up there too.

Funny how the Amazing Carlos from SDCC got no love but now everyone wants this one :lol:

Also Flashpoint Batman pops about to either nose dive or skyrocket in value. New Flashpoint Batman comin

View media item 2208727

I'll take the new box over the old sticker. They needed to add a 5 o clock shadow would've been fire!!

Last edited:
That Batman pop was 3300 LE and the Dorbz was 1500. Amazing Carlos was LE 1500 too so they'll be popping up this week. The Fruit Brute dorbz ride might be up there too.

Funny how the Amazing Carlos from SDCC got no love but now everyone wants this one :lol:

Also Flashpoint Batman pops about to either nose dive or skyrocket in value. New Flashpoint Batman comin

View media item 2208727
Not sure how I feel about this.

dude people all over my feed and in my FB groups are tight either cuz their pop is gonna take a hit or they dropped hella cash to get it :lol:

IDGAF I'm down with retro funko releases. It's Jumpman vs Nike Air haha.
They need to drop Red Skull again and Doom :smokin

Back
Top Bottom