FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Yeah my marty came yesterday but the mailman wouldn't leave it in my mailbox. Ill scoop it after work today from the post office.

Last edited:
2 more people need to sign in to the elfster secret santa exchange then we can start, we have exactly 30 days to get everything done and shipped out so let's get it fellas !!!!!

btw im def going to pass on smugglers bounty. i'll regret it later but its all good

2 more people need to sign in to the elfster secret santa exchange then we can start, we have exactly 30 days to get everything done and shipped out so let's get it fellas !!!!!

btw im def going to pass on smugglers bounty. i'll regret it later but its all good
need the link/invite for the elfster group

Just signed in.

Who's left??? Let's this started. I already got my elf for the wrestling thread. I'm ready to shop. Lol.

yo spoiler tag that pic next time...I know most of us (including myself) don't care about spoilers but there are some in here that are really serious about the mystery boxes lol.

Tdogg how you gonna pass on the Smugglers Bounty box!?...the chrome Phasma alone is worth it :x

Tdogg how you gonna pass on the Smugglers Bounty box!?...the chrome Phasma alone is worth it :x
Im not a hugr star wars fan and with everything else coming out i should save my 35.
Plus if i do this little side job at HT and get this 40% off thats about 7-9 pops for that 35. (Like the 7 for 30 i got during that flash sale)

Last edited:
John Hancock is pretty cool, probably pass on the others.  Kinda surprised there's no glow variant for him

Im not a hugr star wars fan and with everything else coming out i should save my 35.
Plus if i do this little side job at HT and get this 40% off thats about 7-9 pops for that 35. (Like the 7 for 30 i got during that flash sale)

You know the addiction is deep when you get a gig at HT for the discount on POPs :rofl: :tongue:

Marty came in yesterday and my co worker got me a house warming gift since I moved over the weekend.. Gamestop Exclusive Capt Price from COD. :smokin

So I get another email from FUN today stating that my shipment has a delivery date of 1/1/2016 :x lol

They be trippin.

And that's 1 of 4 shirts that's possible in the Smugglers Bounty. Not really a spoiler since the chrome Phasma is out. But my bad. You still have a chance to be surprised lol

Just got Marty in from FUN. I dig it a lot, think I'm gonna order a second for my desk at work.

Back
Top Bottom