FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

does anyone else have the issue that when you try to look at someone else's collection on ppg for secret santa, it redirects to yours?

does anyone else have the issue that when you try to look at someone else's collection on ppg for secret santa, it redirects to yours?

his link was incorrectly posted. in the link it should show the persons username used for the site. you can always anonymously ask the person to correct it on the elfster site..

I dont believe chris pellot aka jj watt has a popprice guide account. Please go off his survey that im going to send.
Jj watt you will have to the end of the day to confirm or your subject to get deakers choice of pops

Is anybody else gunning for that POP Box on Black Friday? :nerd:

The more I look at it the more excited I am about it lol I just gotta call around and make sure my Gamestops are getting some.

has it been discussed here on how Funko gets the rights to all these difference characters?

its pretty impressive when you think about it.

Illuminati. :lol:

nah it is pretty impressive though..

this is why when people say they will fade like beanie babies i have to disagree. theres pretty much something for everyone. as long as they continue to pump out new properties (and old) they will be around for a long time. #FunkoForever

Any more speculation on what the gold pop will be?

I would love Batman or Superman...perhaps a golden Kratos?

Walter..

:x

Yall boutta buy 3-4 boxes? My lanta.

I'm just gonna cop one and hope for the best. It's all I want this Black Friday really.

Well, that and the Walmart XBL Gold 3 month deal. But that's in Walmart so who knows if I'll make it out of there alive. :smh:

:x

Yall boutta buy 3-4 boxes? My lanta.

I'm just gonna cop one and hope for the best. It's all I want this Black Friday really.

Well, that and the Walmart XBL Gold 3 month deal. But that's in Walmart so who knows if I'll make it out of there alive. :smh:

bruh we POP addicts! :lol:

we cant just buy one!

nah but ima be pissed if i get a claptrap. :lol: one of the reasons im buying more than one. now if i get all claptraps... :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom