FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

be careful when doing that at Hottopic .com. honestly its better to just call. because online will cancel your order and you will never know. I call in all orders now because of it, they can tell you immediately if it's really in stock or not.

be careful when doing that at Hottopic .com. honestly its better to just call. because online will cancel your order and you will never know. I call in all orders now because of it, they can tell you immediately if it's really in stock or not.
I did it the other day for their exclusive AM, along with WW and B/W Loki, and got my shipping confirmation yesterday.  I do see your point, though.  

What shoes was you ordering?..Do they make He-Man Pops?
as far as wondering what is out or have been out what i did was went to Ebay and typed in "Funko pop _______" just to see what has been made.. and what it's worth.

you can also go to poppriceguide.com

I did it the other day for their exclusive AM, along with WW and B/W Loki, and got my shipping confirmation yesterday.  I do see your point, though.  

yea I got burned 3 times already thinking my shipping was on the way. they even charged my card all the way through once and i never got it. i was pissed.

someone else in here needed unmasked poe, I can't remember who and I found an extra one. but I someone else is looking for him that I know. Let me know because they ahd about 10 at my wal mart and i picked up 5 of them. but all are traded or sold already.

someone else in here needed unmasked poe, I can't remember who and I found an extra one. but I someone else is looking for him that I know. Let me know because they ahd about 10 at my wal mart and i picked up 5 of them. but all are traded or sold already.
Pm'd

i needed one. let me know if you can pick it up.

henn, smh at you having a john cena pop. jk, but kinda serious. I still need to find a Brock Lesnar one.

:rofl: It's actually not mine. My roommate got it as a Christmas gift and he put it up there with my pops. It's his only contribution though so even though the shelf is full and he's taking up a spot I gotta let it ride lol.

Did TRU start shipping them out?
nerd.gif
Nope -- those are from Popcultcha. Toys R Us should be shipping around the 27th of this month. 

Don't know if anyone is still looking, but HT exclusive Aquaman is showing in stock:
http://www.hottopic.com/product/fun...inyl-figure-hot-topic-exclusive/10475470.html

alleyzonjay alleyzonjay may be your best bet to ship to store when it opens back up.

Thanks bro, I actually ordered Aquaman and Wonder Woman Friday morning. Went to another location like 45 minutes from me but it's a new location so they didn't have much. A ton of Daredevils, Storms, Holiday Groots, Agent Carters, Dr Who and some Anime series. They said they got a few Supermans (which I was looking for) but sold out instantly.

Funny thing is two of the employees there were from my local store that's being renovated. He said they'll be reopening on the 29th and all their shipments are being held for them for when they re open. Something like 200 boxes he said they'll be opening up. :smokin

okay folks, this is the trade pile. I will be posting my iso's later; the only ones I know of for sure right now are the Mars Attacks martian and Legolas, preferably the blue eyes one. The lady friend knows the rest, hence the not knowing all right meow. Let me know if interested. Can send better pics of singles if wanted.

View media item 1874332

Looks like my Smugglers Bounty box will be delivered on Wednesday-just got an email from UPS My Choice.

Back
Top Bottom