FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Anyone got the plug on that new Walgreens set?

Talked to a younger employee and he said most cases never even hit the shelves and a good amount of employees are networking to flip them [emoji]128529[/emoji] also that the warehouse that distributes to my area (LA) is out and there's no telling when they'll restock.

Really? I had no idea he was there. I thought they just had that all blue with yellow eyes. My bad though, thanks for the info. Do you know if he's up for pre-order by chance? I can only find the "X-Men" variant of him. Had the same problem with Vision for a few days but finally stumbled on to it. Regardless, thanks for the info.

oh **** my bad just glanced and commented. yes hes new not much info out, people are speculating the February Deadpool MCC box since its only a week away and nothing has really been leaked except for this. im hoping not though, not interested in this.

Anyone got the plug on that new Walgreens set?

Talked to a younger employee and he said most cases never even hit the shelves and a good amount of employees are networking to flip them [emoji]128529[/emoji] also that the warehouse that distributes to my area (LA) is out and there's no telling when they'll restock.
This mess starting to get out of hand :smh:

18 pops and the box was a 100? thats a steal imo...seen that girls work on instagram and she does a good job... i dont even know what i would get customized to consider it worth it

The only custom I'd want is these three:
9130701-large.jpg

And maybe Boeheim too but that'd just be an old white guy in a suite :rofl:

Yes, I'm still celebrating a victory from 13 years ago :rofl:

I want a TJ Sorrentine and a Taylor Copperath.. :smile:

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptlkztm0mty5zdzjnzq3nde3nzizmjviotiyyjcxnjkx-e1418310022717.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah, the employee I spoke to wasn't too familiar with Pops but he knew the term "Chase" cause he overheard his co-workers talking about it; he said his one co-worker told everyone to look out for that one [emoji]128548[/emoji]

If anyone is interested in any items in the smuggler's bounty box, please let me know. The flocked chewy pop has a slight dent on the window, and I'm a mint box type of collector. I'll give whoever is interested a good deal. Thanks.

Great job by hottopic shipping my Aquaman with the top open and a rip in it. SMH.

Last edited:
If anyone is interested in any items in the smuggler's bounty box, please let me know. The flocked chewy pop has a slight dent on the window, and I'm a mint box type of collector. I'll give whoever is interested a good deal. Thanks.

PM'd

My box came dinged up too, just gonna deal with it.

The only custom I'd want is these three:
9130701-large.jpg

And maybe Boeheim too but that'd just be an old white guy in a suite :rofl:

Yes, I'm still celebrating a victory from 13 years ago :rofl:

nothing wrong with that... i was hyped they won and its the only thing i can say melo has done is win a college chip... i still want to get his pop on the knicks... a boeheim pop would be cool to see :lol:

apparently Gemini Collectibles was closed this week so i won't be getting my Pop till next week :smh:

This the same reason I fell out of love with buying sneakers.

It always been this way bro...just look at the sneaker game [emoji]128551[/emoji]

same reason i dont buy sneakers anymore either, its gotten out of hand.

any of you OOB collectors still have your Green Goblin and Iron Spider boxes? made a trade for them and it looks like USPS decided to play a game of soccer before delivering them to me. they are beyond mangled... :smh:

we are trying to resolve this where we just send each other back the POPs we traded or he may consider just buying the ones I sent him. I'll just take replacement boxes if I can find them.

View media item 1878730View media item 1878733View media item 1878734View media item 1878735View media item 1878736View media item 1878737View media item 1878739

Yeah, i'm not buying from online anymore because messed up boxes and sloppy paint irk me so much. Will check stores first from now on.

Yeah, i'm not buying from online anymore because messed up boxes and sloppy paint irk me so much. Will check stores first from now on.

I don't like copping online for other reasons too... It takes the fun out... Only ones I'll happily order are the WWE Target joints Cause target is so inconvenient for me to get to :lol:...

Back
Top Bottom