FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

if anyone can go to a comic shop today and get the ironman and captain america dorbz that would be much appreciated.

if anyone can go to a comic shop today and get the ironman and captain america dorbz that would be much appreciated.

Going to free comic day @ the comic store.

15% off on popz. I'll see what they got for yah

Going to free comic day @ the comic store.

15% off on popz. I'll see what they got for yah
If they have a falcon there for retail can you scoop me one?

I see GameStop still has the kneeling Capt on their website. Might wind up ordering it from there.

Last edited:
My girl gave me a Woody this morning...

Woody.jpg

Now I got another pair as I already had Buzz... I am disappointed it doesn't say ANDY on his foot though :smh:... I will be doing that myself :lol:...

:pimp:

Kneeling Capt comes out to 17 after shipping and taxes on game stops site. Gonna try and check out a few stores first if not might just grab it off amazon since it's the same price basically.

:pimp:

Kneeling Capt comes out to 17 after shipping and taxes on game stops site. Gonna try and check out a few stores first if not might just grab it off amazon since it's the same price basically.

Amazon has a bunch of random store's exclusives with free shipping...

I just bought my girl gel pens and a weed coloring book... But I kept getting distracted by Pop's I need/want :lol:...

This Woody is the first I've got on like 2 months... That itch is back :lol: :smh:...

Last edited:
saw on reddit there's a GS exclusive metallic blue Power Ranger coming out 7/21, available for preorder now :nerd:

Last edited:
My girlfriend finally succumbed to the pop hype this morning in FYE. Her favorite movie :rofl: She wanted baby dancing groot too but decided to just buy these today. I even taught her how to look for the best boxes and avoid paint flaws. So proud of her lol.

View media item 2023452

Back
Top Bottom