FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Yall don't have to buy any of that stuff. That's what funko wanted to release, if you want it buy it. This ain't Nike forcing $500 packs of shoes nobody wants. It's $30, either buy it or move around. Yall serious right now? The Keychain pops are actually pretty dope. And Spiderman with the shield is lame.

Actually, they've been saying to anyone who will listen that this set is the only way to get Spidey w/ the shield, so yeah they are forcing products that at least a minority of people don't want in those lame keychains. Instead of paying around $15 for the one pop people want, they put a lame "4-pack" together with one other pop for $30. I'm all about multi-packs, but I'd rather pay $24-$26(at most) for a two-pack and not get stuff I don't care about.

Actually, they've been saying to anyone who will listen that this set is the only way to get Spidey w/ the shield, so yeah they are forcing products that at least a minority of people don't want in those lame keychains. Instead of paying around $15 for the one pop people want, they put a lame "4-pack" together with one other pop for $30. I'm all about multi-packs, but I'd rather pay $24-$26(at most) for a two-pack and not get stuff I don't care about.

$4......

I keep meaning to get
"Tis but a flesh wound"
Damn watching that movie again tonight.

When robin hood men in tights pops come out. Its going to be awesome

I keep meaning to get
"Tis but a flesh wound"
Damn watching that movie again tonight.

When robin hood men in tights pops come out. Its going to be awesome

"Blinkin I'd like you to meet Achoo"
"A Jew? Here?"
"No not a Jew. Achoo"

"Hey Blinkin"
"Did you say Abe Lincoln?"
"No I ain't say Abe Lincoln.. I said Hey Blinkin."

Last edited:
wsm10 wsm10 , lol thought the same thing. Forcing us Keychains ain't cool. Should've put a sweater vision instead. I initially thought it was weird a 4 pack for 29.99, it was too good to be true lol always a catch man!!
1408.gif

"Blinkin I'd like you to meet Achoo"
"A Jew? Here?"
"No not a Jew. Achoo"

"Hey Blinkin"
"Did you say Abe Lincoln?"
"No I ain't say Abe Lincoln.. I said Hey Blinkin."

THE WORLD WASN'T READY FOR THAT GOLD

Any Cary Elwes is the GOAT romantic comedy Actor of all time. And we share the same birthday.

"A TOLLS A TOLL, AND A ROLL IS A ROLL.
AND IF WE DON'T GET NO TOLLS, THEN WE DON'T EAT NO ROLLS"

i NEED them all!!!!!!!!!

I want maid Marian with Chasity belt.

"A Chasity belt....................mmmmmmmm that's really going to Chafe my Willy"

:rofl: :rofl:

for all you young dudes in here if you haven't seen that movie. please do yourself a favor.

Last edited:
Gonna go to game stop and pre order that 4 pack on Monday. Spidey's so awesome. Believe it or not Hawkeye is kinda dope looking as well.

Hennessy, your buddies collection is out of control. I currently don't have my own spot so any collectibles aren't even on display right now, but I have always been concerned about the ladies POV when I do get my own spot again :lol:

They might see it as childish but everyone has a hobby.

I've read a ton of stories where the person's SO gets involved with Pops after being around them for a while.

Anyone have chase alien or green goblin they are looking to move? Getting ready to sell all my Star Wars and stick to characters I Iike a lot more.

Like I said, that was an at-most situation, I would assume it to be lower, and it's more about the set itself. They easily could have done a normal size 3-pack and everyone would be happy. But to take your best-selling line and put something else that has shown to be a lukewarm seller at best with it so they can cross-sell and yes, charge more for it, is frustrating. And after looking on different forums and seeing people talk about it, a lot more people than I thought agree.

Last edited:
I might try to weigh my mystery boxes when they come in to see if I can get a chase to trade for the green goblin chase. Really don't have much desire for these although the madcap chase does look cool just not something I need.

Back
Top Bottom