FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Fat shouts to ben29 ben29 ! I've copped from him twice now, he hit me with the good prices and two day shipping. I completely vouch for him fam. :smokin

Ones that I sold and gave as a gift 3 years ago. Was always a Mighty Mugg fan and not Pops, but Hindsight is 20/20 
frown.gif

My dad loves target so much makes a trip to the 3 local targets almost everyday :lol: :x So had to get it for him.

Anyone else notice though it says ad icons on it so does that mean more brands are coming out? :nerd:

I'm not sure what's the deal with Bullseye. Are people just reacting to ZEA Batman? :nerd:

No no no, I got it for wifey. She hits target about 3 times a week and it's a desperate attempt to get her to accept my Funko illness :lol:

View media item 2134890
My girl didn't start looking at pops until I took her into FYE one day and she saw their huge selection. Once she saw one of the Mean Girls it was a wrap and she searched the store for the whole set. Then when I got the Pacific Beach bundle in from PC she wanted the Powerpuff girls. Technically she has blue dress Daenerys too but I stole it from her because I needed it to complete my GoT collection :lol:

Since we moved into our new apartment I included the Mean Girls and Powerpuff Girls in my display. Still have to finish setting up the Detolf in the new spot I only have one shelf filled up right now. Probably going to give the GoT pops a break and make the other three shelves Star Wars figures since Rogue One is coming soon.

I'm not sure what's the deal with Bullseye. Are people just reacting to ZEA Batman?
nerd.gif
Yes and some people just buy every new pop for no reason
laugh.gif
yeah I never got this lol. I have friends that literally have the sheets of what funko is coming out with and they cop every piece just to have it, even if they don't like the character or the license. never understood this 
roll.gif

Don't get the bullseye thing.
People must really love Target.
My wife does... personally I like Amazon myself.
Do they have a mascot? I'd get that, Amazon is my first and pretty much only place I shop unless I need to go outside of it lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man PC still hasn't shipped two of my orders bout to hit them up hope they give me a $20 voucher :lol:

Back
Top Bottom