FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

^ all good, I'm not trippin, but some dudes still like to be surprised.

And I dont know what I was expecting, the best box was the Hulkbuster and it's all gone downhill from there IMO.

Got damnit i accidently clicked. Because ididnt know youwere talking about the pop for the mcc box.

You Bite your tongue in honor of the notorious one, he shall get his revenge lol. I do respect Diaz just never been a fan of tho brother entertaining tho

Good Lord I hope not. I like you, but McGregor man. That guy. If He fought and kept his mouth shut, I think I'd be cool with him. But then again, he probably would still be climbing the ranks. Just needs to tone it down. But I wouldn't be disappointed with another result that matches the last. [emoji]128512[/emoji]

Having a mouth coupled with being talented in your field is how you get paid and famous expecially in a field thats not passing u millions like ball players
Usain bolt. Mcgregor. Rousey the rock

Having a mouth coupled with being talented in your field is how you get paid and famous expecially in a field thats not passing u millions like ball players

As long as you don't got those Jon Jones problems SMH. My hometown hero done goofed so many times I can't even endorse him no more |I

Last edited:
Not mad at the box except for the "gear".

Pop is cool and i like that second item. It'll be a first for me. Maybe the GF will keep it. I need to turn off my auto i don't think I want the Doc Strange box.

Also just got billed for DC box so hopefully it's decent.

Saw this on reddit looks like it's that 2016 Batgirl aka Burnside Batgirl

View media item 2135247
Looks cool. Also finally completed my 30 for 30 list.

View media item 2135266
Goal is to have this list XXX'd out in a year :nerd:

Last edited:
im all about Spidey and XMen. i actually just reorganized my Spidey pieces last night with my updated pieces but i forgot to take a picture. cant wait to see the box when it arrives!!!

Very true. It's just so annoying how he says things, but I do get it. Really makes me want to see some Stockton slap action though. Funny thing is I was never a fan of the Diaz brothers either. I respect them for keeping it real though. I do have to admit, Mate has grown on me. Especially after slapping Dana White. Hilarious.

As long as you don't got those Jon Jones problems SMH. My hometown hero done goofed so many times I can't even endorse him no more |I

That guy. I have never seen someone so talented that can completely annhilate everyone at his sport, then turn around and be such a fool. I was dying for that matchup with Rumble Johnson and we'll likely never get it now.

^Its a shame man. My sister has been dating his best friend for a few years so I hear all these stories before the media breaks them and every time I just SMH. He will never learn. Now Arthur has some of the same problems. Lucky for Chandler all he's done was smoke synthetic weed, freak out, and turn himself in...but still. All bad for the Jones brothers.

Last edited:
Not mad at the box except for the "gear".

Pop is cool and i like that second item. It'll be a first for me. Maybe the GF will keep it. I need to turn off my auto i don't think I want the Doc Strange box.

Also just got billed for DC box so hopefully it's decent.

Saw this on reddit looks like it's that 2016 Batgirl aka Burnside Batgirl

View media item 2135247
Looks cool. Also finally completed my 30 for 30 list.

View media item 2135266
Goal is to have this list XXX'd out in a year :nerd:

Dope need her want to make a Bat Family.

SMH, Wal-mart gotta be the worst online retailer ever. My order I placed yesterday for Golden Freddy was just confirmed to be shipped but you gon' cancel a ton of orders placed in July? I'll keep y'all updated.

I think by far this has been the hardest hoarding hobby I've had to give up. Stared with micro machines from back in the day to Pokemon cards which I still have, to yugioh to heroclixs. I got into hottoyss and statues now. My only regret is never getting my hands on a flashpoint batman when I had the chance [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji].

Btw thank you to everyone who copped something off my collection I'm selling off hope you enjoy it.

If anyway one else wants something Pm me.

Last edited:
I think by far this has been the hardest hoarding hobby I've had to give up. Stared with micro machines from back in the day to Pokemon cards which I still have, to yugioh to heroclixs. I got into hottoyss and statues now. My only regret isn't ever getting my hands on a flashpoint batman when I had the chance [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji].

Btw thank you to everyone who copped something off my collection I'm selling off hope you enjoy it.

If anyway one else wants something Pm me.
Pm me what you got b

You still got Chandler tho... Oh wait........

I just was expecting more from the spidey box. Marvel's most popular character and arguably one of the most recognizable super heroes.

Just thought maybe something relating to Peter or a villain. Or even a little homage to Stan.

Back
Top Bottom