FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I really want to see a Karate Kid Shower Curtain Daniel Son pop set with Kobra Kai in skeleton makeup.

Uhm, yes please!

He looks great man. Good pull. Is it true he makes noise when shaken? That's the only one I want due to one word: adamantium. [emoji]128514[/emoji]
I have no idea about the noise thing :lol: I'll test later today and report back.
wsm10 wsm10 No noise when shaken :lol:

Some of y'all might not be ready for this mail call. I told y'all to wait on it.

I'm a man of my word [/Heath Ledger Joker voice]

And

Here

We

Go!

View media item 2136593
Regular Winnie the Pooh
SDCC 480pc Metallic V for Vendetta
Gold Stan Lee
Zod

Some individuals

View media item 2136597
View media item 2136598
View media item 2136603
Ever since I got the SDCC mos Supes I had to finish the set. Got a good deal on Zod and got regular Supes coming in as well

View media item 2136604
I was finally glad to snag a Gold Stan for a hella deal and complete the set

View media item 2136605
And of course had to rearrange my top 9

View media item 2136606
Got 1 more Grail piece coming in this week another off my 30 for 30. Trying desperately to avoid temptation and scoop up 3 more off my 30 for 30 list :smh:

Max, I don't even want to know the size hole in your wallet right now..

:pimp: though, so GREAT pops there

CRYING. Nah his paper straight, I think he said he's been offsetting by selling some of his collection and grabbing some stuff to flip.

That's the smartest thing to do honestly.

That V is effing awesome though man. Very nice pick up!

Does the SDCC sticker make a pop more valuable then the Summer Convention sticker?

Everybody out here copping grails and I'm sitting here saying "maybe one day" for regular and GITD white ranger, and Regular Show set. :x :smh:

^ got a little worried when it didn't arrive when it said it would [emoji]128517[/emoji] my bad, but it woulda been the second package lost by USPS this month [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Max, I don't even want to know the size hole in your wallet right now..

:pimp: though, so GREAT pops there

CRYING. Nah his paper straight, I think he said he's been offsetting by selling some of his collection and grabbing some stuff to flip.

That's the smartest thing to do honestly.

That V is effing awesome though man. Very nice pick up!

Haha man believe me that right there is a hole but it's all good you only live once. Plus I've had some extra cash from an inheritance I got so eff it treating myself.

When I flipped the jokers and my NYCC ticket that helped pay for my metallic ghost rider and my Darkseid. I'm hoping to move these chase space cadets and gamma duck to make some of it back and hopefully I move that Kaws bearbrick and then I'll be hella positive :smokin

djlunchbox djlunchbox if you don't mind sharing, how many trinkets did you drop on that SDCC V for Vendetta? That's next on my hit list...

$265 shipped with the stack. It had a rough box so i did a sticker swap on the regular V I had it was the same box. I was trying to do a sticker swap on the production date sticker but it was a no go :lol: the regular V was I guess a reissue from 2015 while the SDCC one had a 2011 production tag.

Does the SDCC sticker make a pop more valuable then the Summer Convention sticker?

This is a HIGHLY debatable subject. To the "purists" and sticker ****** they'll tell you to your face that they're different and that one matters more than the other. But the fact is a pop is a pop. PC pops no different than HT, Gamstop target, etc. however some people the sticker means everything. I've actually been told my doom is worth roughly 30-40 less because it has no con sticker.

I mean shoot I caused so much ruckus with my metallic Voltron with the HT sticker that the owner of animetasia hit me up. Even funko almost got involved all over a sticker :lol:

personally I would've liked my white gamma duck to have had a SDCC sticker that says how many pieces vs the SCE but whateves.

Also did some closet cleaning and boxing. Man oh man I didn't realize how many of these I had. Pops before the pops

View media item 2136709
View media item 2136710
View media item 2136711
Yeah that's a 2009 SDCC sticker. The only year I've been able to go. Waited hours in the Hasbro line to buy this and the anniversary sound wave transformer lol

SMH, Wal-mart gotta be the worst online retailer ever. My order I placed yesterday for Golden Freddy was just confirmed to be shipped but you gon' cancel a ton of orders placed in July? I'll keep y'all updated.

Dam that's good for you but agreed that Walmart is shady. I got my cancellation email for my preorder.

Nice pickups but I'm done playing catch up on old pops unless it's Headless Ned. I accept I came into the game late so anything expensive I'd buy I'd just end up selling it again later and it's too risky to be sitting on a lot of stock with a fad hobby like this IMO. Just not something I'm willing to gamble and take a loss on if the ceiling falls out. More power to you guys though I love the grail pickups keep em coming :pimp:

With that said I see a lot of people rearranging their holdings for more valuable pops that will likely retain value better and that's smart.

Last edited:
I like the stories that go with the grail pick ups like onlyXV and the sonic pick ups.
Kinda let's you in to went they picked it up. You know it will never leave them.
Like with me and caps and got. They come to the grave with me

My lion o pick up was because that was the dopest cartoon in the 80s he was my fav hero.

Lmao Max killed it. That's awesome man, that Winnie the Pooh and V look amazing!

Nice pickups but I'm done playing catch up on old pops unless it's Headless Ned. I accept I came into the game late so anything expensive I'd buy I'd just end up selling it again later and it's too risky to be sitting on a lot of stock with a fad hobby like this IMO. Just not something I'm willing to gamble and take a loss on if the ceiling falls out. More power to you guys though I love the grail pickups keep em coming :pimp:

With that said I see a lot of people rearranging their holdings for more valuable pops that will likely retain value better and that's smart.

Yeah that's my feeling as well. Almost done collecting comics as well, don't know what else I'm gonna pick up

Back
Top Bottom