FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

View media item 21588485 bucks 8 out of 10 slots left free shipping pm me

doxen5703 doxen5703
kilroythedon kilroythedon

Aye bruh, how you out here expecting to make $50 on a regular common pop? I've bought some things from you too, and what was purchased was well worth the price but this here is just trying to take advantage of those in here to make a profit. Maybe if it was an exclusive or something but to make $50 on a pop not even worth $9? This puts you right in the same boat as Alleyez.

I understand you're getting out of pops but this is borderline extortion on some let me see how much I can squeeze out of those still in the hobby for my selfish gain. Best of luck filling all the spots in your raffle.

Aye bruh, how you out here expecting to make $50 on a regular common pop? I've bought some things from you too, and what was purchased was well worth the price but this here is just trying to take advantage of those in here to make a profit. Maybe if it was an exclusive or something but to make $50 on a pop not even worth $9? This puts you right in the same boat as Alleyez.

I understand you're getting out of pops but this is borderline extortion on some let me see how much I can squeeze out of those still in the hobby for my selfish gain. Best of luck filling all the spots in your raffle.

It's not worth anywhere near $50 buuuuuuuut...it is an exclusive. LOL!

I didn't wanna say nothin cause he gave me a pretty sweet deal, but yeah, bro, that's a bit high [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Shoulda been a $35 waffle 1/3.50/10

Where the waffle gawds to make sense of this?

:lol:

Damn you guys just convinced me to not do the raffle. I need that for my Iron Man collection too. :rofl:
What sticker should be on there though? :nerd:

I thought ya learned from what J got torched for trying it, leave the waffles for the waffle groups where members understand the deal....this is the exact reason why is hard for those of us in those groups to vouch for NTers because if someone you vouch for goes on there and starts whining and moaning, flaking or scamming, is your name on the line too....

But to homie that attempted the waffle, yeah 50$ is too high for that....30$ at most should be the payout.

I thought ya learned from what J got torched for trying it, leave the waffles for the waffle groups where members understand the deal....this is the exact reason why is hard for those of us in those groups to vouch for NTers because if someone you vouch for goes on there and starts whining and moaning, flaking or scamming, is your name on the line too....

But to homie that attempted the waffle, yeah 50$ is too high for that....30$ at most should be the payout.
We had a few in here and they went great. Some profit was made and that's fine. They also had two winners and things to pick from

S/o to Tdogg for the Iron Throne and Cookie Monster :smokin

Yeah, I got my unmasked Deadpool off a fellow NTer through a raffle. I don't think we shouldn't have raffles, I would like to throw one someday.

I don't think raffles are bad, I just don't agree with finessing the NT fam for extra money. I always looked at this thread as trying to help each other out and hook each other up with good deals. onlyXXVIII onlyXXVIII and @ben29 are two that come to mind when I think of us hooking each other up. :smokin

S/o to Tdogg for the Iron Throne and Cookie Monster
smokin.gif
...Tdogg letting that Iron Throne go since Stannis took that L huh....interesting...

Lmao, Welp I'm done here. I'm apparently trying to pillage money away from people, lol. It is what it is. I'm done selling on nt for those of you that got something I truly appreciate it. Thank you. Getting rid of these with out giving them away has been kina of a pain going to the post office sucks [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] it's true what they say about nt start someone is eventually gonna get upset about something lol. It's been a pleasure guys.

Last edited:
^ no hard feelings, bro, just thought the price was a bit high. Thanks for the Sonic for a great price, this dude is a good guy, let the man live.

^ no hard feelings, bro, just thought the price was a bit high. Thanks for the Sonic for a great price, this dude is a good guy, let the man live.

Nah I'm not mad at anyone lol, everyone has opinions and options. I understand that it's all good. Appreciate the backup lol.

And I do miss that sonic btw [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom