FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Anybody want my Women of DC Legion of Collectors box? $35 shipped and I'll literally ship as is - unopened.

Obviously in for Batman the Animated Series Pops. I have such a love/hate relationship with Funko right now as a Batman collector. Obviously I'm gonna try to buy as many as I can get my hands on, but Jesus, they're sure milking the hell out of him. :x

Unconfirmed but highly confirmed funko leak for NYCC

NYCC:

POP TV: LOT - Hawkgirl
POP Heroes: Batman (Harvest)
POP Movie: Scott Pilgrim - Scott, Astro Boy T Shirt
DORBZ: Yogi Bear 3PK - Yogi, Boo Boo, Ranger
DORBZ XL: Marvel, Thanos 6"
DORBZ: Monster Cereal 3PK (Toy Tokyo)
DORBZ - DC - Batman (Harvest)
DORBZ RIDEZ: Banana Splites, Drooper
DORBZ RIDEZ: Banana Splits, Fleegle
DORBZ RIDEZ: Monster Cereal, Count Chocula Ride (Toy Tokyo)

NYCC Shared (so far)

POP TV: LOT - Hawkgirl L (BARNES)
POP Heroes: Batman (Harvest)
DORBZ XL: Marvel, Thanos 6" (Funko Shop)
DORBZ - DC - Batman (Harvest) (Funko Shop)

Gamestop

POP NFL: NFL - Cam Newton Retro Jersey
POP NFL: NFL - Rob Gronkowski Retro Jersey

Walgreens

POP STAR WARS: EP 3 - General Grievous
POP STAR WARS: REBELS - Sabine (masked)

Best Buy

POP GAMES: GOW - JD w/ Slime

Underground Toys:

POP STAR WARS: SW - Rogue 1 8pk

the Cam and Rob pops were on my list I got from GS so they are preorderable. Missing from this list are the ones I posted and the Twilight one that was leaked on the funko blog.

Last edited:
Walgreen always getting the Star Wars stuff 
mean.gif

I have the hardest time finding exclusives at Walgreens...They're website is the worst, inventory NEVER matches what they say is in stock at stores.

Came across this on some Wookie site (
laugh.gif
) regarding Ahsoka:

According to a Hot Topic unboxing stream  on Periscope, the Ahsoka Tano Funko Pop! will be in stores starting September 18, 2016. Also, HT Nerdette emphasized that there’s “something special” that they’re working on with Ahsoka, so I can’t wait to find out what else Hot Topic has in store for fans.

(H/T @MayTheFunkoBWY)

have they made Lost pops?

Not yet, but I have no doubt they have a license for it. Hold right and hope for good things.

Does anyone know how to make exclusive stickers? :nerd:

Some have on the internet, but it's frowned upon from what I've seen. Most say it's because the people who do want to make them also make bootleg pops or whatever. Personally I don't think it's a big deal but it is what it is. Honestly, most stickers transfer pretty easy and you can always hit them with a glue stick. I've transferred a few here and there, and most are easy enough to get by all kinds of ways that some consider sheisty, like going to HT, buying an exclusive just for the sticker then returning it. Supposedly HT has sheets of them at the stores but I don't know if anyone's confirmed it. Just a little info. I'm kinda a sticker freak when possible but it won't make or break anything for me. I like them because I display in-box and I just think it looks cool to see all the different exclusive stickers. Just my two cents.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom