FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

You bought that with Pop money :nerd:
The problem ain't reselling. It's the screwing over of people who've helped you out but I guess when a pop all of a sudden is deemed limited, it changes the helping hand. We both know the situation I'm talking about.

Like I said I don't know what you're talking about but go on with your bad self player. Stay black [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Like I said I don't know what you're talking about but go on with your bad self player. Stay black [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

And you out here throwing out supposed numbers you paid on that pop mini jesus piece yet you're upset about that Ryu because you could have saved $2.....
It's fine if you don't want to come to terms with what you've done. I'll let a NT favorite in this thread drop the Ether, No Vaseline, Takeover, Hit Em' Up, and The Warning whenever he's ready. It's over for you. Cue Vince Carter gif.

And you out here throwing out supposed numbers you paid on that pop mini jesus piece yet you're upset about that Ryu because you could have saved $2.....
It's fine if you don't want to come to terms with what you've done. I'll let a NT favorite in this thread drop the Ether, No Vaseline, Takeover, Hit Em' Up, and The Warning whenever he's ready. It's over for you. Cue Vince Carter gif.

I'm over it. Creeping on fb. Hiding behind another member :lol: Yeah you're a genuine source of legit info [emoji]128529[/emoji]

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

It's pretty damn sad what toys do to grown men. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Can we not get this thread locked. I'm sure there are a few in here ready to trick to the admins of the site right now!

View media item 2171053

Last edited:
Can someone help me with this situation?:

I want to get the MCC Civil War 2 pack and take Iron Man and put it in its own box. Is it easy to cut the inserts to fit a regular box size? Or would it be easier to find a custom insert for it? I hope that made sense. :lol:

I don't have the 2-pack but I would think the plastic insert is easy enough to cut with some scissors or an X-acto knife. Is Iron Man on the left or right? I forget.

I'm over it. Creeping on fb. Hiding behind another member :lol: Yeah you're a genuine source of legit info [emoji]128529[/emoji]

He wasn't hiding behind another member he was just being respectful, which is something you need to learn about. A good place to start is if you make a deal and are supposed to help get something for someone, don't brag about getting an extra piece of said item to resell, then top it off by offering it to the person you were supposed to get one to for a ridiculous amount. I was going to stay quiet, but this is just stupid ridiculous. And p.s. no-one cares about who you may or may not date. Or your $7 Wal-Mart necklace.

[emoji]128514[/emoji] @ that combo of emojis. Gonna start using that [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Can someone help me with this situation?:

I want to get the MCC Civil War 2 pack and take Iron Man and put it in its own box. Is it easy to cut the inserts to fit a regular box size? Or would it be easier to find a custom insert for it? I hope that made sense. :lol:

Honestly it would be easy to cut the insert, just make sure that you try to sand down the edges to make them dull where they won't cut the box or anything crazy.

Honestly it would be easy to cut the insert, just make sure that you try to sand down the edges to make them dull where they won't cut the box or anything crazy.
Thanks fam. You think the cut plastic might cut up the box? :nerd:

Thanks fam. You think the cut plastic might cut up the box? :nerd:

I do think it could, it all depends on the quality of the box. I also dont think it would mess it up right away either, but over time I wouldn't doubt that it could possibly do some serious damage.

I don't have the 2-pack but I would think the plastic insert is easy enough to cut with some scissors or an X-acto knife. Is Iron Man on the left or right? I forget.
It's on the right if you're looking at it.
Just did some research and someone said to take a hair dryer to the side after I cut it and that will soften the plastic so I don't cut the box up.

Man someone give me some cliffs on what went down lol
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom