FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I'm about to unload some heavy hitters. Anything with a * is a maybe, as I haven't fully committed to letting go of lol

Haven't figured prices yet but the list is:

La Muerte GITD
Original Riddler
Metallic Dr Doom (no sticker but I'm not gonna let that affect my asking)
* Metallic V for Vendetta
Unmasked Flash ** (rear box damage from stacking/shelf wear)
Harvest Batman x 2
* Metallic Ghost Rider
Metallic Sinestro
Black Suit Superman SDCC

Will also be throwing in some other stuff on the list as well, but i think I'm committed to unloading these for now.

The Stranger Things preorder I did back in Nov is slowly trickling in. Paid 6 and change for each for these. Didn't expect to get this lucky!

Last edited:
View media item 2375493

The Stranger Things preorder I did back in Nov is slowly trickling in. Paid 6 and change for each for these. Didn't expect to get this lucky!

That's awesome!

I got my preorder for the Lost set yesterday and they sent me 2 Man in black and left out Jack Shepard. John Locke with box damage and both man in black had box damage. Never had this issue with popinabox before. Sent pictures waiting on them to figure out what they are going to do.

That's awesome!

I got my preorder for the Lost set yesterday and they sent me 2 Man in black and left out Jack Shepard. John Locke with box damage and both man in black had box damage. Never had this issue with popinabox before. Sent pictures waiting on them to figure out what they are going to do.
 First time ordering with them and its actually pretty good, despite all the negative things I read about popinabox. The only negatives for me is that they gave me a Gohan instead of a krillen, but I didn't have a Gohan, so I let it be and a few items I ordered took weeks to months to officially cancel from them. Most of the funkos came in decent to mint condition. Keep us updated on the situation. Hopefully they either refund you or replace them at the very least.

I may actually get around to taking pictures of all my Star Wars for sale this week. Now that I've went over 150 pops I need to redirect my attention to just the lines I really like. Not sure why I ever started collecting Star Wars besides my wife buying me some for Christmas a couple years ago.

The lost set as it is now:
View media item 2375585

Last edited:
I may actually get around to taking pictures of all my Star Wars for sale this week. Now that I've went over 150 pops I need to redirect my attention to just the lines I really like. Not sure why I ever started collecting Star Wars besides my wife buying me some for Christmas a couple years ago.

The lost set as it is now:
Wish they made Desmond and a Ben pop instead of The Man in Black and Jacob.

I'm about to unload some heavy hitters. Anything with a * is a maybe, as I haven't fully committed to letting go of lol

Haven't figured prices yet but the list is:

La Muerte GITD
Original Riddler
Metallic Dr Doom (no sticker but I'm not gonna let that affect my asking)
* Metallic V for Vendetta
Unmasked Flash ** (rear box damage from stacking/shelf wear)
Harvest Batman x 2
* Metallic Ghost Rider
Metallic Sinestro
Black Suit Superman SDCC

Will also be throwing in some other stuff on the list as well, but i think I'm committed to unloading these for now.

Want that harvest Batman bad lol

Gonna do whatever it takes to get that QGJ, hopefully its one of those commons that releases at HT or something but knowing Funko, it could be a con exclusive. NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Back
Top Bottom