FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Spotted at a target in Washington. Street dated for 4/13 so not sellable

View media item 2382212

DPCI:

087-06-2181

Funny tidbit. Dude that posted this pic snapped this in store, made an ebay listing before he even bought the pop from target, then got denied buying the pop cuz it was street dated so he ended the auciton :lol:

Last edited:
dont tell me that. I passed on him and NYCC stan for $100 this past week. I could've gotten my flip on. don't really need the pop, got a ton of stuff I need him to sign already.

Yeah they were both at $60ish a piece but the platinum one has been gaining steam :smokin

I need a flocked chewie and smugglers Ben but haven't been able to work out a trade for them. Don't wanna spend the 30 bucks.

Anybody have an extra 10" Groot they are willing to sell? Stuck at work and missed out on all the local Targets today having them in stock. 

[quote name="andrewstevens" url="/t/603035/funko-pop-vinyl-thread-waffle-house-spoilers-are-not-allowed/29700#post_27816941 On brickseek, what does it mean On Hand QTY and Saleable QTY?][/quote]

What they have in the store total vs what they have on the floor total.

If they have 0 saleable but 6 on hand means theirs 6 on their books and possibly in the back, but they haven't been moved in their system to the floor because they haven't been designated a location aisle or shelf.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom