FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

If I had an extra ticket I would've tossed it your way bruh! Got the nephew and mom going and I totally forgot about one of my homies IRL but I've got a feeling the waitlist will bless you

Bro look out for me with a Freddy b....is love you forever :pimp:

I can't believe I`m just discovering this thread. Played myself. 
eek.gif

I'm still hoping for a good GoT con exclusive. Maybe this year is the year since it's starting up the same month.

:rofl:

Is all just plastic fambs

My mans Henny has that Freddy NK I want so bad [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm still hoping for a good GoT con exclusive. Maybe this year is the year since it's starting up the same month.

This is definitely the year. But don't forget we got Mag the Mighty last year. I would definitely consider that a "good GoT con exclusive." The dorbz were cool too but I know that's not most people's thing.

I was talking to my girl and told her I'm selling all my GoT pops right before or during the last season when hype is high because I think people will lose interest after that. She thinks they will be worth even more when the show's over, because people will want something to remember the show by. I'm not sure though. Some of them are really starting to climb (Ygritte, Greywind, etc...).

The 3 rare Breaking Bad pops I have were at the same value for a year or so and now they are jumping. SDCC Jesse $105 now and SDCC Walt $70. I remember buying both together for like $70.

I stopped reselling pops once I opened my business but I still have some GITD Night King stock left and I have a lot of Alhpa 5s packed away somewhere I think. If NT needs either of those pops I got you for $12 shipped.

Last edited:

This is definitely the year. But don't forget we got Mag the Mighty last year. I would definitely consider that a "good GoT con exclusive." The dorbz were cool too but I know that's not most people's thing.

I was talking to my girl and told her I'm selling all my GoT pops right before or during the last season when hype is high because I think people will lose interest after that. She thinks they will be worth even more when the show's over, because people will want something to remember the show by. I'm not sure though. Some of them are really starting to climb (Ygritte, Greywind, etc...).

The 3 rare Breaking Bad pops I have were at the same value for a year or so and now they are jumping. SDCC Jesse $105 now and SDCC Walt $70. I remember buying both together for like $70.

I stopped reselling pops once I opened my business but I still have some GITD Night King stock left and I have a lot of Alhpa 5s packed away somewhere I think. If NT needs either of those pops I got you for $12 shipped.
yepp. paid $35 for heisenberg, going for about $70 now smfh lol. I need another. but word. I'm planning on getting rid of all my GoT pops during the final half season. cash out while they hype is hot, would be able to put a lot more $ into finishing out this early amazing spider-man comic run which has just been skyrocketing. love thrones but outside of my movie pops prolly the one's I'm lease attached too at the moment. 

I sold all my dragon ball pops for the low...line is gonna get out of control, I can tell.

Funimation just re-upped the license with Funko so there's hella pops incoming.

GOT pops are climbing. only ones I have are regular and GITD NK, HT bloody Jon Snow, GS Ramsey and an OOB Iron Throne.

I'm thinking of going back and copping some commons that are still cheap. Although i am still looking for a flocked Ghost and bloody Briene. Definitely need to try and get all the variants of the one true king Jon Targaryen :smokin Also all the variant's of Tywin.

Wonder where this 2 pack will drop:

View media item 2438203
Also gotta cop Tormund for the culture :lol:

And if they make a SDCC exclusive Pop ride of Hodor holding the door I'm dead :rofl:

Last edited:
man now that you bring that up, bloody brienne, btw jon and flocked ghost might be the only GoT pops I keep. Brienne is my favorite character, the box is a little beat tho :frown:

ThinkGeek called me yesterday to let me know Reptar came in and I won the chase. Got there today and he said there wasn't any chases left. Tried to tell me he never told me there was a chase, played him the voicemail saying chase and he was silent. It's mad annoying being at the hands of these employees for chases man. He still had one behind the counter that he wouldn't give me either. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom