FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

If anyone snags an extra snowman, I'm willing to trade any two of the following for it:
The Tick
Baxter Stockman
Xenomorph (GameStop)
Negatron

Hit me up!

Attachments

• IMG_1071.JPG
    IMG_1071.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
For those getting into pops and you are a Star Wars fan, for your own sake, please exit the thread now and never come back. Trust me, your wallet WILL thank me. TRUST ME. Don't go down my path :smh:

Funko as a company now also makes a lot more general pops. you wont findstuff like Thething, or Renly where they made a few because they didnt think that person was so popular. One thing you don't have to worry about now is FOMO.
I still think but what you want when it comes out. don't wait too long. you get in to Hodor or willy wonka situations where he dies on a show or in real life and the prices shoot up. there were like 5 in target. then 0 and you're just like whoa.

got 2 free pops so it was a good day... got balrog from gamestop since i was a powerup rewards member and then got sabertooth from barnes and noble via 10 gift card for cancelling my tigger order... props to them for doing that

Copped a Tony the Tiger POP today off eBay. I think Imma take a break from buying for a couple weeks. Been going hard for the past 2 weeks.

Got these off a local meet up. 10 for 58 lol. This is why I have 200+ POPs in a short span. Find some really good deals

ERIDOmL.jpg

Happy Bornday Ksteezy!!!!

Snow white pops looking dope. I will need hella restraint to not cop them all. Dopey is copped for sure tho

20770449_10213864459865150_1375040637055504923_n.jpg

smh missed out on the free Gamestop pop thing because I found out about it this morning. Could have walked away with two free pops. (second one would have been free because of my $5 reward coupon). Wish my local Gamestop employee would have reminded me when I bought those Jessica Jones & Deadpool Pops from him Saturday. He usually tells me about everything else.

Don't click the spoiler if you're a GOT fan, however if you ain't go ahead on this insider tip.

Buy Viserions now!!!! Expect the prices to escalate next week.

Don't click the spoiler if you're a GOT fan, however if you ain't go ahead on this insider tip.

Buy Viserions now!!!! Expect the prices to escalate next week.

:nerd:

lol to be fair with season 8 being the last, its smart to just get them all, or whatever you dont have.

Couple of pick ups today.

All Might is one of the best pops I've seen in a while.
20170814_230645.jpg

Completed my GoT dorbz collection..for now.
20170814_230632.jpg

Added Wun Wun to my desk display :pimp:
20170814_230603.jpg

Back
Top Bottom