FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Does anyone know how many pieces of the SDCC Toy Tokyo Blue Chrome Batman were made? Prices seem to be going up on eBay so I am not sure if I should pull the trigger now or wait.

Funkos should know. No definitive number for us commoners. If I were to guess, probably under 2000.

Un-numbered exclusives are minimum 3k - 5k but could be less doutbful tho. Higher price means less people trying to sell at the moment. there's roughly 20 auctions for it so they're cornering the market.

:smh: @ this Pennywise chase fiasco. I still don't understand how the color palette caused a licensing issue that would cause it to be discontinued but the regular not.

This morning there was like 15+ BINs going for $40-$50 then news trickled out and now $150+ SMFH. It's one of Funko's laziest chases. IMO the HT exclusive is the best version but sodium is rising with this for me :lol: :smh:

Yeah, this Pennywise chase is strange.. I had pretty decent luck getting chases from Amazon so I regret waiting to get one now. I just ordered a regular version even though I would be shocked if I got a chase since it's not coming from Amazon officially but a 3rd party

Free pop day! Picked up the baddest chick in video game history.
IMG_5976.JPG

Not with that big *** sticker...

penny wise chase was discontinued because they cut that scene of him in monochrome out the movie. so they asked that pop not be made anymore.

chases should be 1-36 anyway thats the point of chase

Un-numbered exclusives are minimum 3k - 5k but could be less doutbful tho. Higher price means less people trying to sell at the moment. there's roughly 20 auctions for it so they're cornering the market.

:smh: @ this Pennywise chase fiasco. I still don't understand how the color palette caused a licensing issue that would cause it to be discontinued but the regular not.

This morning there was like 15+ BINs going for $40-$50 then news trickled out and now $150+ SMFH. It's one of Funko's laziest chases. IMO the HT exclusive is the best version but sodium is rising with this for me :lol: :smh:

Didn't know about the Pennywise issue. Glad I stumbled across one yesterday. It will end up being one of my higher value pops if it stays stable around the current numbers.

The last Gamestop I would ever think would have this had one more left lol. Wish it was Evil Ryu but I like the box a lot nonetheless.

penny wise chase was discontinued because they cut that scene of him in monochrome out the movie. so they asked that pop not be made anymore.

chases should be 1-36 anyway thats the point of chase

Hmmm, i wonder what where that was? I figured that scene was when they were looking at the slides, but I know that's where the Revlon Pennywise pop is from.

Back
Top Bottom