FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Same. Both bats, Lyana, Jaqen and dragonzord if true

Black Chrome gonna be Barnes & Noble so RIP their servers again.

What's the difference between the NYCC and LoC Superman? Looks the same

Darker blue and vintage S on NYCC Superman. AKA lazy repaint but what do you expect.

20179_DC_FirstSuperman_NYCC_POP_GLAM_HiRes_large.jpg
img_16321.jpg

They could've at least used a different head mold like the one from here minus the teeth

9985_supermanthedarkknightreturns_1489586571.jpg

I wanna see some new Batman pops with this pose

5973330_sd.jpg

Last edited:
I mean it took them how long to update their batman/DC heroes? I'm sure they finna milk that new Batman mold for awhile.

Actually my bad, the NYCC and LOC Supermans have the capes blowing in different directions.

another SLIGHT difference.

If funko starts doing this they would be biting so hard. There's already multiple companies that do that. They're all over Asia too.

they are.. it's called Pop 8-bit. previewed them at Funko Funday.

Not to mention that Disney version of Crossy Roads has em in blind bags too

51885473.jpg
And yeah its the new 8-bit line. I didn't catch which other DC figures but I know Batgirl is one. There's also gonna be TMNT and Stranger Things.

They were cool when I saw them put here back in 2012.......
Calibeebee. I saw your tag.
Does anyone have a dany on drogon pop you're looking to sell. Let me know. If not gotta go the ebay route. I'm oob too if it makes a difference

It's 41 on PC. And I don't want to send more pops to where I'm at. Want them at home,if possible.

GoT damn, just peeped the latest prices for Iron Throne and The Hound pops. What the actual hell?! When did this happen?? I feel like the Throne was like $30 last summer and hound was like $15 TOPS :sick:

What's the best site to try to get a 1/6 chase? HT, GS, Amazon, etc.? I'm trying to get that robot Batman>D

Back
Top Bottom