FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I have a few extra Iron Thrones somewhere, I was mad as hell when they were sitting for a while at HT

Gonna hold on to em til the series ends

And whoever wanted that Rhaegal, PM me, I got you at cost

Also, anyone find themselves not browsing NT as much? I'm not really into the new layout

Also, anyone find themselves not browsing NT as much? I'm not really into the new layout

Haha its funny you say that because the new layout was what lead me to find this thread, when there were all of the temporary threads while they revamped everything. But yea I agree, I probably check in on my "watched" threads once or twice a week. I won't lie though, not only has it decreased my interest in keeping up with those threads, its also decreased my interest in most shoes now too, which I'm not complaining about the money saved from that :lol:

yeah it's hard to keep up with the new layout because the alerts on your icon only seem to light up when you been super active in a thread.

Honestly i'm just in 3 threads at the moment but i'm good with that.

yea the new post notification on the bottom of the old page was nice, not gonna sit somewhere all the time hitting F5. Used to be in the adidas boost threads and just about every signature bball nike thread, now this is the only thread I try to keep up with while I'm at work

IMG_1107.JPG
Mail Call

I might cop another stannis. I had mine in a dark storage closet and a mouse literally nibbled through the side of the box, and left little mouse turds on the top. It was nasty. I threw the box away but it's just Stannis

The rightful heir

Listen here salted Stannisite, there is only one true heir.

Aegon Targaryen Sixth of his Name formerly known as Jon Snow; The White Wolf, 998th Lord Commander of the Nights Watch, The King in the North, THE Rightful Heir to the Throne and King of the Andals, The Rhoynar And The First Men, Lord Of The Seven Kingdoms And Protector Of The Realm, The Son Of Ice And Fire, The Resurrected Prince that was Promised, Washer of Wights,Tamer of Wildling Yambs,The Knower of Nothing, Rider Of The Dragon and Smasher of Aunt Booty.

12215.png

Listen here salted Stannisite, there is only one true heir.

Aegon Targaryen Sixth of his Name formerly known as Jon Snow; The White Wolf, 998th Lord Commander of the Nights Watch, The King in the North, THE Rightful Heir to the Throne and King of the Andals, The Rhoynar And The First Men, Lord Of The Seven Kingdoms And Protector Of The Realm, The Son Of Ice And Fire, The Resurrected Prince that was Promised, Washer of Wights,Tamer of Wildling Yambs,The Knower of Nothing, Rider Of The Dragon and Smasher of Aunt Booty.

12215.png

IMG_0281.JPG

Back
Top Bottom