FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Newest pick ups. Full NYCC haul next week. Second Chrome Batman was an error box too lmao.

IMG_0212.JPG

Are there any differences between the Black Chrome Batman that come with the NYCC sticker and those with the Fall Convention Exclusive sticker aside from the different stickers of course?

Are there any differences between the Black Chrome Batman that come with the NYCC sticker and those with the Fall Convention Exclusive sticker aside from the different stickers of course?

nah just the sticker. if you have the NYCC though I can pay heavy and I have good trades.

I need somebody to make those stickers.

honestly idk why I'm even fiending for the NYCC sticker batman. I really don't think the stickers mean much unless you attended the con, but the fall convention one is pretty cool with the liberty freddy on it.

honestly idk why I'm even fiending for the NYCC sticker batman. I really don't think the stickers mean much unless you attended the con, but the fall convention one is pretty cool with the liberty freddy on it.
Didnt even notice the Freddy on the shared sticker until you mentioned it.

About to move into a more spacious spot and don't feel like bringing this stuff along with me. All must go in next two weeks. I'll give NT first dibs before I post it all on eBay. PM with offers for what you want. *meseeks NFS

IMG_0389.JPG

About to move into a more spacious spot and don't feel like bringing this stuff along with me. All must go in next two weeks. I'll give NT first dibs before I post it all on eBay. PM with offers for what you want. *meseeks NFS

IMG_0389.JPG
PMD

IMG_0389.JPG

pmed

Heads up guys - HBO store on 6th ave still has a bunch of the GoT pops. I saw at least 3 boxes full of each. Limit 1 per person per style.

Back
Top Bottom