FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Mail call! Probably the coolest boxes I’ve seen. They have this metallic sheen purple background. Pretty dope
D3162CB2-CAB0-4EA2-A9A7-888DBB4903DB.jpeg

walgreens stay having the exclusives... i still cant find that ironman but refuse to cop on ebay... hopefully it drops on the website some day lol

Finally managed to get the Alphonse pop for an overseas friend this morning...was this supposed to have an official drop? Or is HT just dropping them in waves randomly

was at Target during lunch, nothing major there, but wow they stepped up their Funko game since the last time I've been there. At least a better variety of characters and a lot more shelves full. Saw Akeem, 10 inch Gladiator Hulk, Target Lady, etc. Just nice that things might be a little more attainable now. Hopefully they get the Wayne & Garth 2 Pack

Ugh freaking FMA pops...I can't man...but damn if that's not one of the best animes of all time(Brotherhood).
I copped Alphonse this morning like an hour after twitter monitor picked it up. Gotta find Armstrong now at gamestop. Was he a preorder?

Back
Top Bottom