FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

4AD8E85C-05A5-41CA-961C-905C9D373CF7.jpeg

Man. The thirst for DB is real. I've gotten a cancelation for 4 DB pop this year already. Majin Vegeta, Gold Vegetas, Trunks and now SS3 Goku.

Same. I’m gonna call up and raise hell. *****es are gonna wind up giving me something for free today. This is ridiculous.

mine came in beat last week. they said a new one was sent and should be here this week. will see what ends up happening tho.

Can someone educate me if there are different version of funko? For example this 6" Megazord.

mg1.jpg
mg2.jpg

Man. The thirst for DB is real. I've gotten a cancelation for 4 DB pop this year already. Majin Vegeta, Gold Vegetas, Trunks and now SS3 Goku.

Yeah i can see the mad hype on DBZ.; The'es a good and a bad thing that comes along with that. Damn i ust had to accept i couldn't get that pop lol

I remember when i first got into Dragonball Z, i was in the 5th grade which was 1996-97 and i just started reading my first DBZ japanese book happen to be the frieza saga. That in mind no one was even into it not even around the early, mid 2000's. But now it's just going crazy lol. It's dope to see DBZ is still big tho 20 years later.

Can someone educate me if there are different version of funko? For example this 6" Megazord.

mg1.jpg
mg2.jpg

What do you mean different versions of Funko?

The examples you give is one is metallic and the other is Glow in the Dark. One was exclusively released here in the states by AAA Anime and the other by Entertainment earth.

#20 came in today and I rebuilt the wall. Still some I’m missing but now I have at least one of each numbered character.

AF287EC0-E2BB-4E8C-8AE8-6FBE1EB94ECD.jpeg

1E32BD2E-5778-47B5-8D22-9DEE955A1EA3.jpeg

EE30335F-1317-4D63-A450-A7D471C6D181.jpeg

DROOOOOOLING over that GoT collection. Dope setup. I need to come up with something new. My glass cases look weird AF since we moved our entertainment system.
CFB6E56C-D239-4914-82F2-ED1FC399F49E.jpeg

Then I store the empties in a frito lay shipper in my shop, but it can only display 4 wide. So I would need like 5 shippers, and I don’t wanna decorate 5 shippers to display. Need to beg wifey for an entire wall in the house but I think I’d get the stank eye
9BFA45EA-C068-48A8-B0CC-216821DEE848.jpeg

calibeebee calibeebee tell wifey the wall must be constructed :lol: I took the old wall down before a party and now my girl made me move them to a different wall. I’m not gonna front, this looks OD having the entire collection set up :rofl: I had to do it though :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom